Submission and domination

Submissive gainer

I started fattening up my bf a little while ago. Things are proceeding well, but the little Butterball has become rather submissive as he has gained. Has anyone else experienced a gainer or gaining accompanied by submissive feelings?
6 years

Submissive gainer

Thanks. I had no idea that was such a common reaction.
6 years

Submissive gainer

Just keep your little butter ball fat and happy smiley
6 years

Submissive gainer

TheWhipHand:
I started fattening up my bf a little while ago. Things are proceeding well, but the little Butterball has become rather submissive as he has gained. Has anyone else experienced a gainer or gaining accompanied by submissive feelings?

This just seems the natural consequence of most feeder/feedee relationships. Not that there aren't dom feedees and sub feeders, and those folks certainly enjoy that dynamic.

But by nature, the one feeding is the one in control of everything.
6 years

Submissive gainer

TheWhipHand:

If this is a problem for you, you need to let him know. There are those who enjoy an aggressive feedee who demands to be fed. If you are of that mind, let him know, so he can please you.
6 years

Submissive gainer

TheWhipHand:
In one view, I see the act of gaining as a form of submiting in general.I'm not as athletic as I used to be.I'm at peace with that as long as there are no health issues
5 years

Submissive gainer

If you have a skillful encourager, becoming submissive is unavoidable. It is part of the process.
5 years

Submissive gainer

Yes. He was submissive long before he was fattened, but as he's fattened up he's become much more so. The other day I brought home a large scone and came into the room, took his book from his hands, and he ate it obediently right from my hand without saying a word. When I've had to admonish him recently he's become far more sensitive. I was merely curious about other feedees' experiences.
5 years

Submissive gainer

TheWhipHand:

I feel more and more submissive the bigger I get. My body has begun to shape itself like that of a pregnant woman, which makes me feel submissive. I love being humiliated and teased about how big my belly has gotten and how plump my tits have become. I’d love for a female feeder to take control of me forever!
5 years