forum  submission and domination

submissive gainer2 months

I started fattening up my bf a little while ago. Things are proceeding well, but the little Butterball has become rather submissive as he has gained. Has anyone else experienced a gainer or gaining accompanied by submissive feelings?

It happens in the majority of cases, especially when the process is not one of feeding as such but of fattening.

There's a subtle difference between feeding as an end to itself and feeding that is only a tool to fatten someone.

Thanks. I had no idea that was such a common reaction.

Just keep your little butter ball fat and happy smiley

TheWhipHand:
I started fattening up my bf a little while ago. Things are proceeding well, but the little Butterball has become rather submissive as he has gained. Has anyone else experienced a gainer or gaining accompanied by submissive feelings?

This just seems the natural consequence of most feeder/feedee relationships. Not that there aren't dom feedees and sub feeders, and those folks certainly enjoy that dynamic.

But by nature, the one feeding is the one in control of everything.

submissive gainer1 month

I prefer being submissive as a feedee too & having no control over my gaining or how immobile or big im forced. It's a powerful dynamic to me too.

submissive gainer1 month

TheWhipHand:

If this is a problem for you, you need to let him know. There are those who enjoy an aggressive feedee who demands to be fed. If you are of that mind, let him know, so he can please you.