Gaining

Question for all

How many people discovered after they gained some weight themselves that they turned there weight gain fetish on themselves as opposed to only liking it before on others or the opposite sex?
6 years

Question for all

voluptuouslover:
How many people discovered after they gained some weight themselves that they turned there weight gain fetish on themselves as opposed to only liking it before on others or the opposite sex?

I really enjoy looking at my growing body, sticking out my expanding waist and trying on, old, tight clothes.

I have to say, I'm one who has turned the fetish on myself, as well as the opposite sex.
6 years

Question for all

This is is exactly my story. I always liked chubby gaining girls and used to be thin, but at some point I decided I wanted to get fat and let go too!
6 years

Question for all

For me, I have and always will love seeing the opposite sex gaining weight and looking more and more beautiful.

I think turning it on myself was just finally accepting and understanding the desires I had all my life.
6 years

Question for all

voluptuouslover:

Me. smiley
6 years

Question for all

Cascadianjiggle:
I started off only liking fat women, but that changed as I got older and more self confident. Secure in my self image, I had a whole new world open to me.

The idea of, "what if the fat was on me instead of her," as childish as it may seem, was what made me loosen my habits.

My experience was the same... I started out as a thin guy who loved fat girls. It wasn't until much later, when I put on a little weight myself (accidentally), that it occurred that I could enjoy being fat.

Time/age/experience/whatever has opened my eyes to sooo much. Wish I knew all this when I was 25!
6 years

Question for all

ellianna evvs:
I can't relate, really the only weight I've gained in the last... while, was when I was pregnant. Other than that, I haven't gained. I'm content with how I look 100%

i hope you stay exactly how you look (picture?) right now Beautiful figure
6 years

Question for all

billedmeup:
I have a strange twist on this topic. I am a straight male who is reasonably fit. Although I have gained some weight over time my stomach is still pretty flat.
So, here's the twist, I used to love female weight gain stories. Now I am really into couple stories where the wife fattens the husband and maybe she gains weight too. I think it is a vicarious thrill where the fat husband is a surrogate for me.

So through reading stories you have changed to liking the mutual gaining stories better than even the female weight gain stories?
6 years

Question for all

billedmeup:
I have a strange twist on this topic. I am a straight male who is reasonably fit. Although I have gained some weight over time my stomach is still pretty flat.
So, here's the twist, I used to love female weight gain stories. Now I am really into couple stories where the wife fattens the husband and maybe she gains weight too. I think it is a vicarious thrill where the fat husband is a surrogate for me.

voluptuouslover:
So through reading stories you have changed to liking the mutual gaining stories better than even the female weight gain stories?

Expanding my fetish repertoire... that's what I call it!
6 years