forum  weightgain

question for all3 months

This is absolutely my situation. One of the darker sides of my fetish is recognizing the guilt I've felt for objectifying fat women's bodies, and reveling in the fact that my own body is now very similar in terms of size and shape. I exist in a body now that bares a very close resemblance to the fat bodies that I admired and lusted after, a 24/7 reminder that I am now what I once objectified.

question for all3 months

I have a strange twist on this topic. I am a straight male who is reasonably fit. Although I have gained some weight over time my stomach is still pretty flat.
So, here's the twist, I used to love female weight gain stories. Now I am really into couple stories where the wife fattens the husband and maybe she gains weight too. I think it is a vicarious thrill where the fat husband is a surrogate for me.

question for all3 months

Honestly no, and I tried it out. Fattened myself up to about 275 at one point but I feel better about myself at 190-200 even though I think heavier other people are more attractive.

question for all3 months

I can't relate, really the only weight I've gained in the last... while, was when I was pregnant. Other than that, I haven't gained. I'm content with how I look 100%

question for all2 months

ellianna evvs:
I can't relate, really the only weight I've gained in the last... while, was when I was pregnant. Other than that, I haven't gained. I'm content with how I look 100%

i hope you stay exactly how you look (picture?) right now Beautiful figure

question for all1 month

billedmeup:
I have a strange twist on this topic. I am a straight male who is reasonably fit. Although I have gained some weight over time my stomach is still pretty flat.
So, here's the twist, I used to love female weight gain stories. Now I am really into couple stories where the wife fattens the husband and maybe she gains weight too. I think it is a vicarious thrill where the fat husband is a surrogate for me.

So through reading stories you have changed to liking the mutual gaining stories better than even the female weight gain stories?

question for all1 month

billedmeup:

voluptuouslover:
So through reading stories you have changed to liking the mutual gaining stories better than even the female weight gain stories?

Expanding my fetish repertoire... that's what I call it!

question for all1 month

voluptuouslover:
How many people discovered after they gained some weight themselves that they turned there weight gain fetish on themselves as opposed to only liking it before on others or the opposite sex?

Here is a different perspective. I've been fat basically my entire life. I honestly don't ever remember being under 250 pounds. I always liked the idea of being huge, but I can never see myself being skinny.

question for all2 weeks

I dont really know why but i just love see a girl gut getting bigger and bigger.
Suddenly i catched myself into this whole mess
But i dont really want to get fat/enormous, just with a really solid relasionship

question for all2 weeks

I used to just like big girls (even though none of the ones I've dated have actually been bigger than 130 pounds). When I got out of college I wss about 135 myself. I realized that over the last few years I had accidentally gained to the point that I weighed 165 and that was when I decided to just steer into the skid. Now I'm up to around 175 or so. I wasn't sure what my girlfriend would think but today she felt my gut and said "nice and soft" so she doesn't seem to mind it. I'm trying to top out around 200. It would be difficult to do my job or maintain my weight at any bigger than that.
2 page 2 of 2   loading