Fat experiences

Making your partner comfortable

The little Butterball and I are off to a Dessert Fest for three days, and I have some questions for gainers. When did you become comfortable with your growing weight, and Feeders, how did you help your partner feel comfortable? Mine has been feeling a little slef-conscious lately, and, though I've told him I find him handsome, he seems to still have doubts. I'm hoping for this to be a romantic week-end, so while I'm being patient, I would like something to say which might help.
6 years

Marina:
One of the things that seems to help (in my experience anyway) is to subtly find ways to caress/touch him in public. Hug him around his waist, squeeze his arm, give him a covert butt patt, etc. It's a confidence boost that even though his bod might be changing, you can't keep your hands off him. Good luck!

These are fantastic suggestions!
6 years

Marina:
One of the things that seems to help (in my experience anyway) is to subtly find ways to caress/touch him in public. Hug him around his waist, squeeze his arm, give him a covert butt patt, etc. It's a confidence boost that even though his bod might be changing, you can't keep your hands off him. Good luck!

Thanks. He really ate a lot this week-end, so I'm giving him extra attention. Good advice.
6 years

Marina:

Bigfatbellyfan:
^Yes!

I totally agree. Hands on the soft bits while giving a passionate kiss where people can see you. He might feel a bit awkward or put back by the possible attention from outsiders, but their opinions don't matter. While you are at this dessert fest I would hand feed him every so often. Guys will pretty much do anything for their partner if they know it excites or pleases them.

Put yourself in his shoes, what things would make you feel better or more confident if you were gaining?

I took him to a Middle Eastern place last night, and he tried literally every kind of dessert at the fair. I did make sure to give him some kisses and attention in public.
6 years

TheWhipHand:
The little Butterball and I are off to a Dessert Fest for three days, and I have some questions for gainers. When did you become comfortable with your growing weight, and Feeders, how did you help your partner feel comfortable? Mine has been feeling a little slef-conscious lately, and, though I've told him I find him handsome, he seems to still have doubts. I'm hoping for this to be a romantic week-end, so while I'm being patient, I would like something to say which might help.
At first, I was shocked and then relieved after hearing that I looked better with more weight.
5 years