Gaining

250 lbs not fat enough

Yea....I think this is so true....you always visualize being so much bigger than you actually feel when you hit numbers that you never thought you would get to.
6 years

250 lbs not fat enough

Oliver Hardy:
I can relate to you guys on this one. Was a working out muscular guy years ago. It took me years to get some serious chub to jiggle. So you guys are right, being 6 ft plus demands more than 250 to feel as fat as you probably want to. However I also think our minds fool us when we look at ourselves growing bigger. For years I didn't see myself as fat, while my scales told me otherwise. That changed once I grew over 300 lbs. Instead of just the extra layer of chub my lower belly all of the sudden ballooned big time and I developped moobs, fat hips, thighs and a big butt. And I didn't have to work as hard as before to keep on gaining, it all comes natural now. However it might serve you well to not gain it all at once. Don't be afraid to loose some weight every now and then, you will regain it easier as you get heavier anyway and it gives you a good opportunity to train your muscles so your body can keep up with your gains. Besides, every time you loose 25 pounds they'll come back softer once you regain them. To make a long story short : you guys will get there, just never give up and become discouraged. In the long run we will all be as fat as we want to be !

Could not agree more. I had the same experience. I was stuck in the 240 to 245 range for a long time. But then got a new job with a lot of business breakfasts and lunches and suddenly a year later, I hit 265. Then it was a slow and steady march upward to 305 lbs. I too did not feel really fat until I was around 275 to 280 and longed to be even fatter. I have slimmed down to around 280 and find it extremely difficult now to drop below that number under any circumstances. Not that I would really want to because love to eat and have discovered I love being fat!
6 years

250 lbs not fat enough

I'm up to 305 or so and I'm still not fat enough.
6 years

250 lbs not fat enough

I'm about 5'6" and 225 lbs, 51" belly. That's unquestionably fat, but not fat enough. I want to get to 245-250, maybe even 265 if I can. I'd love to see how I look at 250! smiley

I'm having a hard time gaining weight because I know I don't eat enough, and I'm losing muscle. I've weightlifted (power lifting) for years but I haven't been in the gym since late winter. Adding muscle will add weight and jack up my appetite.
6 years