forum  fat experiences

belly play / belly buttons5 months

Basically a thread that talks about belly play!! We ALL like it, just how much smiley?
Questions for everyone to answer, ladies: how do you feel about a guy playing with your belly? And what if he played with your belly button too? Yes/No??

And guys: how would you like it if a girl asked you to play with their belly button while cuddling?

belly play / belly buttons4 months

Occasionally I like to grab or shake mine or I will lean over or on something and see how far it hangs.

Or bouncing on my heels and watching where I shake and jiggle smiley

I love lifting my belly off my thighs and letting it fall while Im eating. I also enjoy waddling around it home with my belly stuffed and poking out smiley

Belly play! My girlfriend has a large belly and I am constantly touching it. Idk if she has any FA kinks (havent had that convo yet) but theres never been any complaints with the amount of belly fondling. I know she likes the attention/affection. Lightly running my fingers all over, soft and hard slaps, grabbing big handfulls and shaking it. She is soft and jiggly all over but the belly rains supreme.

As far as belly buttons go, I have mixed feelings. A big deep button is sexy, however a finger (or whatever) inside feels uncomfortable to me so I tend to not do it. I will use it as a grip for grabbing her lower part of her belly and give it a harty shake.

Caressing my wife's belly after sex keeps us both turned on :-)

belly play / belly buttons3 months

I've only recently started sporting an actual belly. I don't think my wife does it on purpose but her hands seem to gravitate toward my mid section more and more. The best is when we are in bed and she squeezes it just a bit, noticing the fat.

I love having my belly played with, whether they are caressing or massaging it feels wonderful. I also love it when someone lifts up my belly and jiggles it, I just love how everything shakes and wobbles. As for the belly button I'm not sure, I've never experienced it before. I feel like if have to be comfortable with the person though.

boomtaffle:
I've only recently started sporting an actual belly. I don't think my wife does it on purpose but her hands seem to gravitate toward my mid section more and more. The best is when we are in bed and she squeezes it just a bit, noticing the fat.

My wife did the same thing when I grew a noticeably big gut....her hands always seemed to be touching or grazing it.

Belly play is my favorite thing in the world, my goodness. Giving a long tummy caress (preferably after a stuffing) is my love language!

Having my belly played with is fantastic. Soft touches when it's stuffed full or some rougher play before a feeding session, it doesn't matter. They're both such amazing feelings.

My wife really loves her belly.
She plays with it whenever she's relaxing, pinching and even smacking it a little. Her biggest complaint to me as a husband is that I don't rub her tummy enough.

Her bellybutton is huge and deep, and she told me recently she thinks it's the cutest part of her body.

ellianna evvs:
Belly play is my favorite thing in the world, my goodness. Giving a long tummy caress (preferably after a stuffing) is my love language!

Tell me about it! Your speaking my language too!
1 page 1 of 2   loading