forum  fat experiences

belly play / belly buttons2 months

Basically a thread that talks about belly play!! We ALL like it, just how much smiley?
Questions for everyone to answer, ladies: how do you feel about a guy playing with your belly? And what if he played with your belly button too? Yes/No??

And guys: how would you like it if a girl asked you to play with their belly button while cuddling?

belly play / belly buttons2 months

RandomJoe23:
Basically a thread that talks about belly play!! We ALL like it, just how much smiley?
Questions for everyone to answer, ladies: how do you feel about a guy playing with your belly? And what if he played with your belly button too? Yes/No??

And guys: how would you like it if a girl asked you to play with their belly button while cuddling?
if a girl asked me I would certainly oblige her. Love to play with a big hanging belly or any kind of fat belly for that matter.

belly play / belly buttons2 weeks

RandomJoe23:

Hey looks like this forum got looked over. I'll answer however 😋🙄

I love belly play! I love when someone caresses me with lotion and lifts my belly off my legs. When I'm in their arms and they have my weight (part of it at least) I feel like they have me under their control kinda. In a good way lol. Any other ladies agree?

As far as belly button play goes, I only allow it if I feel very comfortable with you. I wouldn't ask for you to do it, but while cuddling or more it's a great way to take control of a belly and it improves cuddling and control 😉😊😆 lol any thoughts to add again ladies?

I love to play with my own belly when there's no one else to do it. No worries about the latter, because it turns me on doing it myself anyways.
I like to put on belts as well to sqeeze my belly between them and I've done that since I was about 15.
I had far less of a belly to do it with then!

Occasionally I like to grab or shake mine or I will lean over or on something and see how far it hangs.

Or bouncing on my heels and watching where I shake and jiggle smiley

i like to wobble mine, pull and stretch the fat from side to side, trying to lift my huge belly hang up

I love lifting my belly off my thighs and letting it fall while Im eating. I also enjoy waddling around it home with my belly stuffed and poking out smiley

Belly play! My girlfriend has a large belly and I am constantly touching it. Idk if she has any FA kinks (havent had that convo yet) but theres never been any complaints with the amount of belly fondling. I know she likes the attention/affection. Lightly running my fingers all over, soft and hard slaps, grabbing big handfulls and shaking it. She is soft and jiggly all over but the belly rains supreme.

As far as belly buttons go, I have mixed feelings. A big deep button is sexy, however a finger (or whatever) inside feels uncomfortable to me so I tend to not do it. I will use it as a grip for grabbing her lower part of her belly and give it a harty shake.

Caressing my wife's belly after sex keeps us both turned on :-)