Lifestyle tips

Prospective girlfriend dilemma!

Chubbybo:
So i've been hanging out with this girl a fair bit: great personality, really cute. I can tell she's interested and I really like her

However, she's 5 foot tall and about 50 kilo's (slim) and like pretty much everyone here , I like my girls to have some chub: a little cushion for the

pushin if you know what I'm saying ahaha

I really like her but physically I find she's just a bit skinny for me. Needs an extra 10/15 kilos, ideally. Is it unrealistic to get involved with the intention of encouraging her to gain weight/fattening her up? I mean she does seem the open minded type. If so, how do you suggest I bring this up?

Continue hanging out building a relationship that is usually the best way but still taking things slow not committing anything g to her full force so she doesn't get the wrong idea.

Not knowing your exact preference with this fetish. Do you just like a little bit chubby girls, do you like them overweight and cute or would you really like it if you found the girl like you mentioned and wish she was chubby already and would get nice and Fat over time?

Girls/women typically gain weight as they age a bit but if it is a deal breaker that this smaller and thinner girl that you like on a many levels never gets any bigger....I say tread lightly. I just know from experience that I like my women plump to overweight when I was a bit younger and that has only gone up as I aged as well as many other guys on this site and now I like my wife Fatter and fatter....which is a good thing if your wife keeps getting fatter but if she is skinny and only gets a little chubby it leaves one craving for more and more weight.

So knowing what I know now.....my wife happens to be heavier than I thought I wanted or liked many years ago....but currently she is probably 100 lbs. less than I would love to see on her figure.
Keeping in mind I used to think chubby to chunky girls were my ideal....my taste has certainly gone up and up and up over the years....just so Ethan g to honk about.
6 years

If you have a "base weight" or size preferences of a woman that you wish to be with maybe shoot for girls like that?

Idk I'm just thinking out loud here.[/quote]

This sounds like simple advice.....but
it is totally true. You should look for women that are heavier and attractive first and then see about the many other characteristics as you get to know them. It should be kind of easy because what generally attracts most guys or girls for to the opposite sex is the physical first and then you can find out all the other important stuff you are looking for.
So aim "not high". .......but heavy!
6 years

Chubbybo:
So i've been hanging out with this girl a fair bit: great personality, really cute. I can tell she's interested and I really like her

However, she's 5 foot tall and about 50 kilo's (slim) and like pretty much everyone here , I like my girls to have some chub: a little cushion for the pushin if you know what I'm saying ahaha

I really like her but physically I find she's just a bit skinny for me. Needs an extra 10/15 kilos, ideally. Is it unrealistic to get involved with the intention of encouraging her to gain weight/fattening her up? I mean she does seem the open minded type. If so, how do you suggest I bring this up?

Don't let what could be a great love or great friend slip away!

Our physical "ideals" are only part of the formula for a successful relationship.

Years ago, I, like you, met someone who was perfect in every way -- except way way too thin. But we could talk and laugh for hours.

Fortunately for me, once she was in a long-term relationship with me, she gained a bit and that was wonderful! But even if she hadn't, I can't imagine not having been with her.

See what you can do to hang on to her. I don't think you will regret it.

The other suggestions here of waiting and seeing if she gains weight and possibly introducing "foodplay" and weight gain to sexuality, all those are good.

No matter what, however, don't give up on her because of her appearance. There is much more to the human sexual experience than just the visual.

Besides, we will all change over time, grow fat, grow thin, grow wrinkly, grow bald, whatever. The ability to see past appearance to that shining wonder inside her eyes, to the esssence of her soul, that is much more precious than a few extra pounds on her.

Best to you.
6 years

Chubbybo:

However, she's 5 foot tall and about 50 kilo's (slim) and like pretty much everyone here , I like my girls to have some chub: a little cushion for the pushin if you know what I'm saying ahaha

GrowingLoveHandles:
Don't let what could be a great love or great friend slip away!

Our physical "ideals" are only part of the formula for a successful relationship.

Years ago, I, like you, met someone who was perfect in every way -- except way way too thin. But we could talk and laugh for hours.

Fortunately for me, once she was in a long-term relationship with me, she gained a bit and that was wonderful! But even if she hadn't, I can't imagine not having been with her.

See what you can do to hang on to her. I don't think you will regret it.

The other suggestions here of waiting and seeing if she gains weight and possibly introducing "foodplay" and weight gain to sexuality, all those are good.

No matter what, however, don't give up on her because of her appearance. There is much more to the human sexual experience than just the visual.

Besides, we will all change over time, grow fat, grow thin, grow wrinkly, grow bald, whatever. The ability to see past appearance to that shining wonder inside her eyes, to the esssence of her soul, that is much more precious than a few extra pounds on her.

Best to you.
I eliminate guys who are not feedees and wanting to get huge as potential bfs. Yes, it limits my dating pool, but I'm not going to spend my life miserable with a thin guy, or a BHM who's not a feedee.
6 years

Dude, if you like her, you like her...don't turn her into a tool for your fetish or kink. If it ever gets to a point where you're comfortable talking about this kind of thing, just bring it up. Missing out on a good opportunity to spend time with a PERSON who you like [this is very important], then you can maybe begin to explore the kink TOGETHER. Keep that in mind. Otherwise, good luck, man!
6 years