Gaining

Some general questions! i want to be immobile but i´m at the very begging of my journey.

What's worked for me is heavy cream. You can buy it at most grocery stores next to the milk. Mix in a cup of that into a milk shake of your choice and that's a free 800 calories of fat a day. Also, snacking throughout the day is better then stuffing youself three times a day. Try to set a schedule that you can follow that is around 5000 calories a day if not more. Another thing you can try is slowing down your metabolism. Eating certain types of foods, such as donuts, will destroy your metabolism, causing you to gain faster. I don't know if many types of foods that do that, but I'm sure you can find some on the internet. Gl with the gain.
6 years

Some general questions! i want to be immobile but i´m at the very begging of my journey.

Feedmemassive:
I want to gain massive since a long time but i pushed this urge away for so long. Now I decided that i don�t want to ignore this urge. I want to gain and I want to get immobile.

Are you sure you want to deal with the health issues of immobility?

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just hoping you've considered everything that comes along with having a body so obese you can't move it. It makes for some good fiction, but immobility presents problems in real life.

My first goal is 250lbs - 300lbs.

I think it would be wise to stick with your first goal here ---- 250 to 300 pounds. Take some time to stay at this weight and figure out if you like it. You can always go further if you wish, and you can always backtrack if you decide you don't actually like the weight.

There definitely comes a point at which a person becomes so large that weight loss is increasingly difficult, even if you really want to lose the weight. So I'd caution you not to rush the gain.

How do you think I will look with 300lbs if I�m pearshaped... I don�t know how these numbers are in reality i only fantasized about it.

If you have a pear-shaped body type, you'll probably look very voluptuous at 250-300 pounds. That much weight, on a woman of average height and build, is going to result in serious curves. Think very wide hips, thick thighs, and a big ass. You'll probably fill out nicely elsewhere also.

Personally, I've always thought pear-shaped female bodies are the hottest, especially when covered in fat. Just my opinion...I know other people have different preferences.

Do you have any tips to gain fast and effektive?

(1) Increase calorie intake. (2) Decrease calorie output.

In other words, eat extremely rich foods which are high in calories, and limit your exercise. That's the only reliable method for gaining weight.

Pu7's suggestion of heavy cream is a good one. You might also try weight gain shakes --- there are formulas specifically designed for adding weight. You can buy them at most sports nutrition stores.

how long it will take to gain to my first goal

That depends on how much you weigh now, and how quickly your body tends to gain weight. It's different for different people.

If you're a woman of average weight now (140-160 pounds), you could probably get to your first goal in under a year. Maybe much less.

Whatever you decide, good luck to you!
6 years

Feedmemassive:
I want to gain massive since a long time but i pushed this urge away for so long. Now I decided that i don�t want to ignore this urge. I want to gain and I want to get immobile. My first goal is 250lbs - 300lbs. I dont have a feeder yet but I try to gain myself. Do you have any tips to gain fast and effektive? What do you think how long it will take to gain to my first goal if i really but effort in gaining? How do you think I will look with 300lbs if I�m pearshaped... I don�t know how these numbers are in reality i only fantasized about it.
So this are quite a lot of questions but I�m really new to this and want to get started soon. Thank you for you timesmiley

It will take a long time to get to that goal, but just be patient. If you check into this, you can find that the most remarkable long-term gains are generally no more than 3-4 pounds a month. Don't let that discourage you. You are young. Time is on your side. And you sound serious about this, so just take it one bite at a time.

Since you don't have a feeder yet, I would suggest you do something a bit naughty:

Do everything you can to combine weight gain with sensuality and sexual desires. Do this, and you can't go wrong. The more eating and gaining arouses you, the more you will eat and gain. It's that simple.

If that also means reading erotic weight gain stories and viewing feederism/weight gain pics and videos, do it. It will help you feel happier as a side effect.

Also, don't go for quick fixes like weight-gain powders or appetite stimulants. These may work in the short term, but what you want to do is just tuck in to some nice fattening comfort food.

Keep your belly filled and stretched to the maximum. The bigger you stretch it, the more you will eat.

Best of luck to you.
6 years