Extreme obesity

Girlfriend wants to get immobile

cornsnake:
I do not know if it is right forum here. But I have the following question or help.

My girlfriend (soon engaged) is a feedee and wants to be immobile. But she would like to weigh a weight of 1 ton. I have already tried her with the 1000kg excuse, because I think that it is impossible to reach this weight. But she wants it absolutely. I talked to her about the possible health risks. But she knows her and she wants to break the record which she would reach with 1 ton weight. I do not know what to do, I love her very much, I will always support my girlfriend (soon engaged). But I am also concerned about her health

You are right to be concerned about her health. Is she very big right now? Is she gaining? How determined to get immobile is she? Is this something she wants to accomplish with you or is she willing to do this no matter what?

I feel like we need more information.
6 years

cornsnake:
Yes she is still gaining and yeah she is big her last weight was 110kg ,but I think its more meanwhile. With the immobilty she wants this with me.But she really want this with the 1000kg . I aksed her again why she want this and she said it makes her happy to gain weight she feels more beautiful.Okay for me she will be always the most beautiful woman ever no matter what she weighs.I would do everything for her and i know she would do the same. And Isaw pictures as she was skinny and she looked not happy.Cuz she told me her ex boyfriend forced her to lose weight until she had a weigh of 60kg and she had a weight 0f 120kg before. Now she gained more than 50kg back.

Does she realize what being immobile entails like being catheterized or being diapered for both pee and poop as well as skin breakdowns and being bathed and so on
6 years

alfayomega:
She will get bored before reaching such a high weight, i think

This may be right. Just agree to short-term goals for now (150 kgs first), and see how she feels as she reaches them.

I suspect once she has a few health concerns or problems, she may back off from her original idea.

Still, if you are uncertain about going to her immobility goal, express your opinion. Then, you can commit to a smaller goal, and see how things go in increments. This gives you a way out if you do not enjoy this, and it also gives her a way out.

Best to you.
6 years

Agreed. Check back in a few pounds with her.

alfayomega:
She will get bored before reaching such a high weight, i think

GrowingLoveHandles:
This may be right. Just agree to short-term goals for now (150 kgs first), and see how she feels as she reaches them.

I suspect once she has a few health concerns or problems, she may back off from her original idea.

Still, if you are uncertain about going to her immobility goal, express your opinion. Then, you can commit to a smaller goal, and see how things go in increments. This gives you a way out if you do not enjoy this, and it also gives her a way out.

Best to you.
6 years

How do you feel about the way she is behaving,?

cornsnake:
Sorry for my late reply .it was a very stressfull week.Yes but she still want to become immobile ,she means this serious she bought a few weight gain shakes. And we made a every year weight goal and for this year its 50kg.But next year on our wedding day she want to weigh 200kg+.
6 years

cornsnake:
Sorry for my late reply .it was a very stressfull week.Yes but she still want to become immobile ,she means this serious she bought a few weight gain shakes. And we made a every year weight goal and for this year its 50kg.But next year on our wedding day she want to weigh 200kg+.

Surely, you can see how unrealistic that wedding day goal is. I think you both should enjoy the fantasy of all this because I don't think you have seriously considered all this.

In the meantime, enjoy feeding her and watching her bloom into a huge beauty!

Best to you both.
6 years

cornsnake:
It is also beautiful to feed her , okay she means Im a good chef and feeder 😊. And see how she continues to gain weight. And the 200kg will reach them whether it is on the wedding day or later. Because we have decided to slow it down with the immobility.

Of course, you can always "punish" her for not reaching her goals. And that can be fun fantasy as well.
6 years

That is hundreds of pounds more than the fattest woman on record, so that is not a reasonable goal. It might be a nice fantasy to be immobile, but do you really want to marry someone who will need someone to bathe and clean her, and change her diapers? Not having children, not going anywhere in public?
6 years

wolfen:
There's been a lot fatter than that. Like 1,603 lbs

SahX:
Human beings won't never cease to impress me.

6 years

cornsnake, it's all very well being happy with her at any weight but she wants to be fatter. Do you not want her fatter? There are men who would want her fatter. I don't know if you are just trying to sound virtuous for loving her at any size but really the point of being Feeder and Feedee is you both want it. If you are just going along with her desires JUST to please her then it's not mutual.

Yes obviously it's bad for her health to get that fat but she is weighing up her desire to get fatter with her health concerns. You really don't seem to excited by the idea of her getting fatter and only concerned with her happiness and her health.

Some people here might think that entirely right that your only concern is for her needs and desires and not your own but in a relationship she would be wanting someone who actually desires her to get fatter.

It's gotta be a two way mutual thing. Clearly the balance is difficult if she's the one getting fatter and you're the one running around for her but the desire for her to get fatter has got to be something you both share.

So in conclusion I actually think it's right for her to get fat but not for you. You might need to consider separating so that she can spend her life with someone who shares her desire.
6 years
12   loading