forum  extreme obesity

girlfriend wants to get immobile1 month

How I feel? Somehow I like it if she is gaining weight but with the immobilty or the try to break the world record. Makes me worries. But I really love her and I know she loves me too

chubbyhoney:
Put what she wants to one side for a minute. Do you want to financially support her, do you want to give up doing anything together once she can't leave her bed, do you want to give up your current sex life and do you want to clean up her faeces?
Well with the financial. She wants to work from the computer or write an e-book about feeding and also design some fashion for big women. But also its own website. I'll have to keep working. And with the sex I think there will be a position, somehow. That with the care and the feces, then if I am not there a nurse would come. And in Germany, I think I also care money. But I will not give up one thing and that is the biker stuff.

cornsnake:
Sorry for my late reply .it was a very stressfull week.Yes but she still want to become immobile ,she means this serious she bought a few weight gain shakes. And we made a every year weight goal and for this year its 50kg.But next year on our wedding day she want to weigh 200kg+.

Surely, you can see how unrealistic that wedding day goal is. I think you both should enjoy the fantasy of all this because I don't think you have seriously considered all this.

In the meantime, enjoy feeding her and watching her bloom into a huge beauty!

Best to you both.

cornsnake:
Sorry for my late reply .it was a very stressfull week.Yes but she still want to become immobile ,she means this serious she bought a few weight gain shakes. And we made a every year weight goal and for this year its 50kg.But next year on our wedding day she want to weigh 200kg+.

GrowingLoveHandles:
Surely, you can see how unrealistic that wedding day goal is. I think you both should enjoy the fantasy of all this because I don't think you have seriously considered all this.

In the meantime, enjoy feeding her and watching her bloom into a huge beauty!

Best to you both.

Judging by my 600lb life, the haphazard approach produces lovely and deliciously dangerous results.

girlfriend wants to get immobile3 weeks

It is also beautiful to feed her , okay she means Im a good chef and feeder 😊. And see how she continues to gain weight. And the 200kg will reach them whether it is on the wedding day or later. Because we have decided to slow it down with the immobility.

And thank you all for your advice.

Vielen Dank 😊

cornsnake:
It is also beautiful to feed her , okay she means Im a good chef and feeder 😊. And see how she continues to gain weight. And the 200kg will reach them whether it is on the wedding day or later. Because we have decided to slow it down with the immobility.

Of course, you can always "punish" her for not reaching her goals. And that can be fun fantasy as well.

That is hundreds of pounds more than the fattest woman on record, so that is not a reasonable goal. It might be a nice fantasy to be immobile, but do you really want to marry someone who will need someone to bathe and clean her, and change her diapers? Not having children, not going anywhere in public?

cornsnake:

GrowingLoveHandles:
Of course, you can always "punish" her for not reaching her goals. And that can be fun fantasy as well.
Sometimes I make this. Okay sometimes I say oh you losing weight, cuz then she eats more 😊

johnxyz:
That is hundreds of pounds more than the fattest woman on record, so that is not a reasonable goal. It might be a nice fantasy to be immobile, but do you really want to marry someone who will need someone to bathe and clean her, and change her diapers? Not having children, not going anywhere in public?
Yes I want to marry her. And we want to make this with the immobilty slowly. And I dont leave her and not only cuz she helped me once alot as even the family was against me, she was the only one who was there for me. and she was taking care of me as I was really sick.
2 page 2 of 2   loading