Gaining

Force-fed heavy cream & icecream all day endlessly to your feeder's pleasure & content.

So much this.

The thought of surrendering control of my weight to someone else for a set length of time, maybe a month or two, and seeing how much weight they could force on me in that time, especially with forcefeeding.
6 years

Force-fed heavy cream & icecream all day endlessly to your feeder's pleasure & content.

annie_smith:
So much this.

The thought of surrendering control of my weight to someone else for a set length of time, maybe a month or two, and seeing how much weight they could force on me in that time, especially with forcefeeding.

Me too. I love the thought of experiencing this type of feeding and fattening.
6 years

I want that so much! I want to put my weight completely in her hands!
6 years

Adamspet:
I'm lucky enough to have this. I've fantasizes about it for a long time. My fianc�, who is my feeder prepares everything for me. We eat separate foods and I feel bad he has to cook 2 separate dinners all the time but he enjoys the control and I enjoy him having the control. It works for us, but this weekend we decided to take a step further and have him force feed me. I would normally have seconds but yesterday when I was so full he came over and rubbed my belly and fed me even more. I didn't think I could do it but his calming touch and voice was enough to make me eat more.

How did you get lucky enough to find a feeder like this? Please keep us posted.
6 years

Well the thought of a girl beeing able to do that to me cause of her seductive skills is really hot ^^
6 years

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
I want a feeder to take hold of me, be merciless & make me blow up like a balloon with Heavy Cream & Icecream as far as she wanted. Maybe til I look like an enormous pile of soft folding waves of whipped cream one day! Lol.

Anyone else? All are welcome, doesn't matter gender or preference smiley
we could help each other
6 years