forum  weightgain

muscle chub... thoughts?4 months

As the title says, I'm curious about people's thoughts on men and/or women who have muscle but are also fat in some regard. I've come across it recently and I'm intrigued.

For me it's a winning combination. I love the look. I really need to get back in the gym and start lifting again. I like the way I looked when I was muscled up. And now carrying more fat than ever... woof! smiley

I'd love to have huge muscles on my arms and a big fat belly. I think it's a good look.

being into weight lifting for a long time I happen to have this figure....pretty big and muscular with a big ball gut.

Definitely into it! I like softies too, but the idea that a person is trying to keep themselves in shape but eats so much they're still putting on a belly... wowza!

Ah, one of my favorite things to see is a guy who's into going to the gym and whatnot but also is chubby at the same time. Sooo hot

muscle chub... thoughts?3 months

ellianna evvs:
Ah, one of my favorite things to see is a guy who's into going to the gym and whatnot but also is chubby at the same time. Sooo hot

That's me! You should see my pics lol

I love it!! I think it's the hottest combination on a man to have mug muscular arms a big gut and thick thighs 😍

That would be something I would like for myself, but I have the problem of having an ambiguously big body. My muscles are strong but don't pop and aren't vascular, and my fat distribution doesn't round me out either.