Fat experiences

Feeding my ex girlfriend

Hi all.
Newb here. Thought I'd share my feeding experience with my ex.

She was 19 and I was 21.
She started off at UK size 10 with 36C boobs. She knew I liked chubby girls and let loose and got up to a size 12 with no effort. Then I showed her that I really enjoy SSBBW. We watched a few movies and she agrees to gain a little more.

Plenty of food sex play and me having to actually feed her she loved it and we set a goal of size 30 (UK size)

After size 22 she wanted to adventure out more and bought in another couple who was already a SSBBW but wanted to loose weight.

I managed to feed her up to a size 26 in just 2 years. Size 10 to 26. 36C to 46HH tits.

Sex was amazing and the best I've ever had. Big thick purple stretch marks, huge and quite firm boobs. Lovely big puffy nipples and a sexy round bum.

The best part was banging her in doggy and I gave her challenges to eat so many cakes as possible and normally ended up all over her pretty face.

Sadly some other things got in the way and we split up and she lost all that weight. She looks healthy but nowhere as gorgeous as she did. No boobs left but we're both happy.

Looking to enjoy meeting new people on here and hopefully find a gainer in Sussex.
6 years