Fat experiences

Breaking the 300lb mark

Just recently returned to the forums most because I've gained more weight LOL. Anyway I've hit the 300 mark and found it kinda exciting and figured I'd post about it on here and what are others experiences on hitting the 300 mark.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I found it exciting too. I passed it by around 10 pounds when I found out because I hadn't weighed myself in a few months.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I have been stuck at a olateau around 275 for some time now. I cant wait to push through that and join the 300 club.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Ya it's not hitting the 300 mark. My recent job has a ton of food at it and I think some are secretly feedees lol. A lot of food and desk work helped me hit the 300 mark.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

the closest i was to that goal was 296. Oh how I want to get there
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

For me it was an important threshold. Although I had been obese for some time, after passing through the 300 pound barrier I started to feel obese. My weight started to really affect just about everything I did. I have now passed the 350 pound mark and there is no kidding but that I am starting to be really obese...and I like it even more.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I hit the 330 pound mark 6 months ago and I love it. My current goal is 400 pounds :3
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Haha, Thank u smiley
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

Mmm 300lb is proper, mega fat. Committed to obesity fat. Undeniably a complete pig, stuffing it's belly tight. Treble chins and impossible clothing sizes. I'm nearly there too, it's such an erotic thought to be that fat. But I know 300 won't be enough. The women I want to look like are at least 330lb... I think my belly will pull down towards my knees at that weight and rub on my thighs when I waddle from snack to snack....
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

FatAsButter:
Mmm 300lb is proper, mega fat. Committed to obesity fat. Undeniably a complete pig, stuffing it's belly tight. Treble chins and impossible clothing sizes. I'm nearly there too, it's such an erotic thought to be that fat. But I know 300 won't be enough. The women I want to look like are at least 330lb... I think my belly will pull down towards my knees at that weight and rub on my thighs when I waddle from snack to snack....

I don't feel "mega fat"...
6 years
12   loading