forum  extreme obesity

reckless gaining4 months

There is a right way to gain. With relatively healthy food, staying active, pacing yourself.

And then there is gaining weight or fattening someone as fast as possible. Literally avoiding healthy food unless it's surrounded by processed fat, flour, and sugar. Guzzling soda. Not leaving the couch, letting those muscles atrophy. Descending into morbid obesity with complete reckless abandon and no regard for health.

It's what you really want. Have you given in? Enabled? Do you spend every day waiting for the dam to break?

reckless gaining4 months

It is probably true that most people here have fantasized about that type of reckless abandon and lack of care.

I must admit I have had these fantasies about my wife in which she gives into the lack of care and eats unhealthy to get massive but these are just fantasies.

In reality:
Do I want fi to get fat? Yes.
Obese? Yes.
Morbidly obese? No.
Do I want her to eat junk food nonstop? Yes.
Do I want her to have to deal with the medical issues that would come from such a poor diet? No, of course not, but then again...

It's hot.

My point is that there's fantasia d there's reality and while Fi is still 60 pounds from her goal she means everything to me and, in my eyes, is perfect.

So I'm happy with her gaining the healthy way even though it takes longer.

Doesn't mean I don't fantasize about her downing a cheesecake and heavy cream everynight and going full on fatty without a care in the world.

reckless gaining4 months

I don't care about good feelings people have supporting their partners, or how insistent you are that it's a fantasy.

I care about everyone that's gone off the edge, or know how close they are

reckless gaining3 months

I care about everyone that's gone off the edge, or know how close they are

Blossoming:
Tip toes touching the line, arms pinwheeling, breath held...[/quote]

Yeah you eat that butter, fatty.

reckless gaining3 months

I've got some experience with this since I've been giving in more and more over the last 9-ish months, to a point where I now 100% relate to the stuff described in the op lol.

My encourager is supportive of my ideology that I could either live my life thin and longing, or fat and satisfied- so the fact that we both happen to be fine with and enjoy the extreme end of obesity and my going off the edge is a really, really sweet bonus.

In the past I tried to gain the "right" way and personally? I prefer the "wrong" way of total hedonism and gluttony. I'm fully aware of the health risks associated with my weight, eating habits, and lack of exercise, but I really don't care nearly as much as I probably should. I prefer doing what makes me happy, so even though I experience some ill effects from it I'd rather not lose weight or change my habits and be unhappy.

It's definitely not for everyone, but hey, different strokes and all that.

reckless gaining3 months

CherryLimeade:
I've got some experience with this since I've been giving in more and more over the last 9-ish months, to a point where I now 100% relate to the stuff described in the op lol.

My encourager is supportive of my ideology that I could either live my life thin and longing, or fat and satisfied- so the fact that we both happen to be fine with and enjoy the extreme end of obesity and my going off the edge is a really, really sweet bonus.

In the past I tried to gain the "right" way and personally? I prefer the "wrong" way of total hedonism and gluttony. I'm fully aware of the health risks associated with my weight, eating habits, and lack of exercise, but I really don't care nearly as much as I probably should. I prefer doing what makes me happy, so even though I experience some ill effects from it I'd rather not lose weight or change my habits and be unhappy.

It's definitely not for everyone, but hey, different strokes and all that.

When a reluctant pig chooses a reckless feeder for a lover, it's a most delicious sabotage.

reckless gaining3 months

Hedonistic_Purity:
There is a right way to gain. With relatively healthy food, staying active, pacing yourself.

And then there is gaining weight or fattening someone as fast as possible. Literally avoiding healthy food unless it's surrounded by processed fat, flour, and sugar. Guzzling soda. Not leaving the couch, letting those muscles atrophy. Descending into morbid obesity with complete reckless abandon and no regard for health.

It's what you really want. Have you given in? Enabled? Do you spend every day waiting for the dam to break?

I find the thought of this incredibly hot and often think about finding a feeder who will help this become a reality.

reckless gaining3 months

Hedonistic_Purity:

somefatgirl:
I find the thought of this incredibly hot and often think about finding a feeder who will help this become a reality.

One choice and all that potential for life is eaten away in just a few short years of pleasure.

reckless gaining3 months

Blossoming:
Can there not be something like...tempered recklessness? How about a month of no holds barred wanton gluttony that allows the feeder/feedee to witness and experience big gains and changes. Since the behavior has a terminus, the long term negative effects of similar long term behaviors are not present. All of the fun, none of the diabetes...

Playing on the edge doesn't mean everyone falls. We have already placed ourselves in dangerous territory, but we don't all choose to balance atop the guardrail.

Takes away the uncertainty. No surprises for either feeder or feedee. In the meantime, break all the rules and enjoy with abandon. In 30 days see where you are

reckless gaining3 months

Blossoming:
Can there not be something like...tempered recklessness? How about a month of no holds barred wanton gluttony that allows the feeder/feedee to witness and experience big gains and changes. Since the behavior has a terminus, the long term negative effects of similar long term behaviors are not present. All of the fun, none of the diabetes...

Playing on the edge doesn't mean everyone falls. We have already placed ourselves in dangerous territory, but we don't all choose to balance atop the guardrail.

To me this would only make it all the more fun to watch you fail to stop yourself when that time comes.
1 page 1 of 4   loading