forum  extreme obesity

reckless gaining3 weeks

The only problem I see with wanton, reckless gaining is the possibility that you lose whatever semblance of self-control you may have had!

reckless gaining3 weeks

womansbellylover348:
The only problem I see with wanton, reckless gaining is the possibility that you lose whatever semblance of self-control you may have had!

That's the idea.

reckless gaining3 weeks

For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

reckless gaining3 weeks

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

So easily influenced. You could get him to do...anything for approval.

reckless gaining3 weeks

Hedonistic_Purity:
To me this would only make it all the more fun to watch you fail to stop yourself when that time comes.

Blossoming:
A little dark and twisty...[/quote]

My joy in watching you fall isn't more dark than yours in teetering over the edge...it's the abyss itself that excites both of us.

reckless gaining3 weeks

@ Blossoming: This is your very existence. Your Life. Not merely a fetish / experiment. Do be wise, and do what is right for you, and nobody else. I would recommend that for any Fetish, or any undertaking for that matter. Do what makes You happy.

reckless gaining3 weeks

TheWhipHand:

Hedonistic_Purity:
So easily influenced. You could get him to do...anything for approval.

He's a good little man.

reckless gaining2 weeks

Hedonistic_Purity:
To me this would only make it all the more fun to watch you fail to stop yourself when that time comes.

Blossoming:
A little dark and twisty...

Hedonistic_Purity:
My joy in watching you fall isn't more dark than yours in teetering over the edge...it's the abyss itself that excites both of us.

Blossoming:
I think you ascribe to me more self awareness than exists. My na�vet� as to the underlying motive of feeders, the total loss of feedee self control, is evident in my simplified view of what the actual feeder/feedee relationship is all about. Let's dumb it down for me and say, "she just likes being fat". Is that enough, or must there be this dark and twisty element to my chosen role?[/quote]

You're a born pig. It's not complicated. If you let a feeder into your life, it's over.
2 page 2 of 2   loading