forum  extreme obesity

reckless gaining3 months

Abandoning yourself to gaining is the most fantastic thing you can do. Every instinct tells you to ber careful but there is a great sense of liberation when you give in to your life-long onsession. I find that now I am morbidly obese I enjoy everything about, even if that sounds somewhat perverse.

I like the fact that, except on the internet, I find it difficult to buy clothes that fit me. I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...

reckless gaining3 months

kevingainer:
I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...

Yes yes yes yes yes - this. As much as it is an inconvenience, it is the price of being big. Love these things! (Maybe not the always being hot, because I am a sweaty guy - but all the rest.)

reckless gaining3 months

Feedmebiggerbrenda:
I love it I wish I could do it it would speed up gaining

Your awesome.

reckless gaining3 months

i cant wait till the moment that i find the right person, so i can start gaining, stop caring about what i eat, just eating any shit i like, and know that my girl still loves me
what a dream

reckless gaining3 months

This is about to happen to me. I've entered into a relationship with a feeder who is completely interested in force feeding me heavy cream, cheesecake filling, and that sort of thing, and keeping me sedentary, if not frequently cuffed to the bed when I'm at home. I'm very excited to learn my own breaking point.

reckless gaining2 months

pdt:
This is about to happen to me. I've entered into a relationship with a feeder who is completely interested in force feeding me heavy cream, cheesecake filling, and that sort of thing, and keeping me sedentary, if not frequently cuffed to the bed when I'm at home. I'm very excited to learn my own breaking point.

Unfortunately that breaking point will come when you're too weak and dependent to save yourself smiley

reckless gaining2 months

Youíre so very lucky donít ever forget that

reckless gaining2 months

For me much of the turn on is from the unhealthiness, I know I'll be dead by 30 and that I'll end up with too many chronic health problems to name, but it doesn't phase me. I'm 20 stone and can fell my body struggling. Walking more than a couple of minutes gets me out of breath and when I eat greasy food my chest starts to fell weird. My helplessness and lack of willpower really turns me on.

reckless gaining2 months

obeseteengainer:
For me much of the turn on is from the unhealthiness, I know I'll be dead by 30 and that I'll end up with too many chronic health problems to name, but it doesn't phase me. I'm 20 stone and can fell my body struggling. Walking more than a couple of minutes gets me out of breath and when I eat greasy food my chest starts to fell weird. My helplessness and lack of willpower really turns me on.

Very well written and I wish I had had such a clear vision of what MG future should be. Just took me a few years to get to your clarity

reckless gaining2 months

obeseteengainer:

You might want to optimise your life a bit. Don't get too ill too soon or you won't get to be super fat or enjoy it for as long.

If you can keep hauling your fat body around with strength and energy you can get fatter and enjoy yourself more. You can still keep the same aim but longer term and grander.
3 page 3 of 4   loading