Extreme obesity

Reckless gaining

The only problem I see with wanton, reckless gaining is the possibility that you lose whatever semblance of self-control you may have had!
6 years

Reckless gaining

For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.
6 years

Reckless gaining

TheWhipHand:
For me, it would take away the thrill. One of the most satissatisfying things to watch as I fatten up the little Butterball, is watching is self control slowly melt away. We had this huge dinner with a few feedees and feeders who were much larger than he is, and watching him simply eat just because of his company was heartening.
But it is slowly watching him go for another serving, finish another dish, and develop hunger where he would have been fine a few months ago...that's satisfying.

Hedonistic_Purity:
So easily influenced. You could get him to do...anything for approval.

He's a good little man.
6 years

Reckless gaining

Abandoning yourself to gaining is the most fantastic thing you can do. Every instinct tells you to ber careful but there is a great sense of liberation when you give in to your life-long onsession. I find that now I am morbidly obese I enjoy everything about, even if that sounds somewhat perverse.

I like the fact that, except on the internet, I find it difficult to buy clothes that fit me. I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...
6 years

Reckless gaining

kevingainer:
I like the fact that people prejudge me when I first meet them. I enjoy having to make calculations all the time: can I fit in that seat, can I get into that car,... I find pleasure even in the ways obesity restricts what I can do: can I pick that up, can I walk that far, why am I always hot, why am I always out of breath, why am I always ravenously hungry...

Yes yes yes yes yes - this. As much as it is an inconvenience, it is the price of being big. Love these things! (Maybe not the always being hot, because I am a sweaty guy - but all the rest.)
6 years

Reckless gaining

obeseteengainer:
For me much of the turn on is from the unhealthiness, I know I'll be dead by 30 and that I'll end up with too many chronic health problems to name, but it doesn't phase me. I'm 20 stone and can fell my body struggling. Walking more than a couple of minutes gets me out of breath and when I eat greasy food my chest starts to fell weird. My helplessness and lack of willpower really turns me on.

You might want to optimise your life a bit. Don't get too ill too soon or you won't get to be super fat or enjoy it for as long.

If you can keep hauling your fat body around with strength and energy you can get fatter and enjoy yourself more. You can still keep the same aim but longer term and grander.
6 years

Reckless gaining

Hedonistic_Purity:
There is a right way to gain. With relatively healthy food, staying active, pacing yourself.

And then there is gaining weight or fattening someone as fast as possible. Literally avoiding healthy food unless it's surrounded by processed fat, flour, and sugar. Guzzling soda. Not leaving the couch, letting those muscles atrophy. Descending into morbid obesity with complete reckless abandon and no regard for health.

It's what you really want. Have you given in? Enabled? Do you spend every day waiting for the dam to break?

somefatgirl:
I find the thought of this incredibly hot and often think about finding a feeder who will help this become a reality.

Yes, YEs...YES!!! Sign me up!
6 years

Reckless gaining

TheWhipHand:

Curious 1:
Wait, you have feedee friends that you meet in real life to eat with? How did you meet them? I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares our fetish

A friend of mine used to be a little chubby. She started dating this fellow who really fattened her up, and we had a moment of recognition between the two of us. So once in a while yeah we have a dinner together where we fatten our little piggies and make sure they eat...well, everything. They got married and had a baby, and she's pregnant again so she isn't currently being fattened, but we still get together and encourage others. It's all rather hedonistic and fun.
6 years

Reckless gaining

TheWhipHand:

Curious 1:
Wait, you have feedee friends that you meet in real life to eat with? How did you meet them? I have yet to meet anyone in real life that shares our fetish

TheWhipHand:
A friend of mine used to be a little chubby. She started dating this fellow who really fattened her up, and we had a moment of recognition between the two of us. So once in a while yeah we have a dinner together where we fatten our little piggies and make sure they eat...well, everything. They got married and had a baby, and she's pregnant again so she isn't currently being fattened, but we still get together and encourage others. It's all rather hedonistic and fun.

Wow, I would love to be the victum/feedee of two feeder like this. Especialy two dommes. smiley
6 years

Reckless gaining

It doesn't even have to be a SSBBW. In high school, I was friends with someone who was only around 200, and she would eat absolutely everything that other people at the lunch table didn't finish. She even begged us for more every now and then, which was incredibly hot.
6 years
12   loading