Fat experiences

Coming to terms with my weight gain

I still have a long way to go until I can be happy with the person I have become in photos. I have no problem in real life, but I can't stand to see my belly and fat face in photos. Anyone else have this experience?
6 years

Blackbox99:
I have no problem in real life, but I can't stand to see my belly and fat face in photos. Anyone else have this experience?

I felt this way for a long time.

I remember one day being dressed for work in khakis and polo shirt, looking in the mirror and seeing how snug the shirt was and how my belt was sliding down. I was pretty upset at how I looked. I immediately changed into something looser fitting.

But as time went on I got to like how I look geing fat. What I think helped me gain confidence is that I am gay and find other fat guys really attractive. I got to like identifying with them, and seeing myself get fatter.

Obviously that won't work for everyone; everyone finds their own way of being comfortable with their appearance.
6 years

The little Butterball had a hard time with this. At first he was a little sad about it, but after a party of feeders and feedees came over last week, I started touching his belly and he's growing accustomed to it. Just The other day, as he was taking off my shoes, I looked down and really fell in love with his face - his cheeks growing rounder and softer. And after I told him his body wants to be plump, he's been steadily happier and more content.
It will come with time.
6 years

bills225:
I had this problem initially. When I was right around 200-205 lbs I was very self conscious in pictures. As I gained more weight I got more comfortable and over time just realized that I was the big fat person in the pic. For some reason, time is the best thing for acceptance.

That's how I felt when I was around 200-lbs. Then I grew into the 220's, 230's and now I am in the 240's. I gotten more comfortable and confident with the terms of my weight gain.
6 years