forum  extreme obesity

fed past immobility into your bed mattress.3 months

Being someone's bed mattress to over-inflate forever with Heavy Cream+Icecream & to wake up being spoken to like my waist & tummy is your property & mattress that you paid for that you're just never satisfied with, saying things like "This expensive mattress I bought me feels so small, I'll need to inflate this again today" smiley ugh. I'd love that. That'd be amazing.

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
Being someone's bed mattress to over-inflate forever with Heavy Cream+Icecream & to wake up being spoken to like my waist & tummy is your property & mattress that you paid for that you're just never satisfied with, saying things like "This expensive mattress I bought me feels so small, I'll need to inflate this again today" smiley ugh. I'd love that. That'd be amazing.

To me this has always been a cute idea, but at the size at which a belly becomes a mattress, your added weight will either suffocate the poor blob or tear their skin. That being said, I wonder if those added stresses improve resilience over time.

Kyle OMFGummyBear:

Hedonistic_Purity:
To me this has always been a cute idea, but at the size at which a belly becomes a mattress, your added weight will either suffocate the poor blob or tear their skin. That being said, I wonder if those added stresses improve resilience over time.
I'm willing to try it & let someone do that to me. I've seen a few USBBWs pull it off. Why can't I? I'm ready to be a bed mattress >`< dream goals XD

If someone was nearby & wanted to do this to someone, I'd let them to it to me forever. I'd happily become their bed mattress & fat fetish inflation toy they can play with everyday. I'd love that.