forum  extreme obesity

fed past immobility into your bed mattress.5 months

Being someone's bed mattress to over-inflate forever with Heavy Cream+Icecream & to wake up being spoken to like my waist & tummy is your property & mattress that you paid for that you're just never satisfied with, saying things like "This expensive mattress I bought me feels so small, I'll need to inflate this again today" smiley ugh. I'd love that. That'd be amazing.

Kyle OMFGummyBear:
Being someone's bed mattress to over-inflate forever with Heavy Cream+Icecream & to wake up being spoken to like my waist & tummy is your property & mattress that you paid for that you're just never satisfied with, saying things like "This expensive mattress I bought me feels so small, I'll need to inflate this again today" smiley ugh. I'd love that. That'd be amazing.

To me this has always been a cute idea, but at the size at which a belly becomes a mattress, your added weight will either suffocate the poor blob or tear their skin. That being said, I wonder if those added stresses improve resilience over time.

Kyle OMFGummyBear:

Hedonistic_Purity:
To me this has always been a cute idea, but at the size at which a belly becomes a mattress, your added weight will either suffocate the poor blob or tear their skin. That being said, I wonder if those added stresses improve resilience over time.
I'm willing to try it & let someone do that to me. I've seen a few USBBWs pull it off. Why can't I? I'm ready to be a bed mattress >`< dream goals XD

If someone was nearby & wanted to do this to someone, I'd let them to it to me forever. I'd happily become their bed mattress & fat fetish inflation toy they can play with everyday. I'd love that.

fed past immobility into your bed mattress.2 weeks

My wife actually got there- not immobility (she wants to still be able to travel)- but literally becoming WAY softer than the mattress and pillows.

I've had times I've tried to grab a pillow half-asleep, only to realize that soft cushiony thing is her arm, or thigh, or a random roll of fat.

So heavy she can't do anything in lovemaking but lie there and wobble.
I teased her about this, calling her an obese helpless mattress of a woman, and she grinned back at me, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.
"I'm better than your mattress...
Your mattress doesn't beg you to come inside her, does it?"

projectpolemics:
My wife actually got there- not immobility (she wants to still be able to travel)- but literally becoming WAY softer than the mattress and pillows.

I've had times I've tried to grab a pillow half-asleep, only to realize that soft cushiony thing is her arm, or thigh, or a random roll of fat.

So heavy she can't do anything in lovemaking but lie there and wobble.
I teased her about this, calling her an obese helpless mattress of a woman, and she grinned back at me, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.
"I'm better than your mattress...
Your mattress doesn't beg you to come inside her, does it?"

She got you there! Seriously, you two are the original FA lovebirds - always enjoy hearing from you.

I agree with Bella. I love hearing from the Asian invasion couple. I love the way Japanese culture sorta worships sumo guys and SSBBWs because it is so rare to see this kind of fatness in everyday life over there. Keep posting your great experiences!

ChubbyTubby:
I love the way Japanese culture sorta worships sumo guys and SSBBWs because it is so rare to see this kind of fatness in everyday life over there.

Yeah, maybe it is the greater rarity of fat people over here.
In the Anglosphere there's a constant narrative of "There's an obesity epidemic and it's DESTROYING THE NATION!"

Whereas here, there's more of a sense of polite curiosity.