forum  stuffing

car stuffing3 months

Anyone else do this? Go to a drive thru, order enough food for an entire family, drive to a scenic, secluded area, and tear through the whole thing?

car stuffing3 months

Yes! Usually McDonalds drive thru, the cheapest and most fattening food out there. McD quarterpounders & shakes help pack poundage on fast! All supersize! 😁 🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟🍔🍟

car stuffing3 months

JayDee303:
Anyone else do this? Go to a drive thru, order enough food for an entire family, drive to a scenic, secluded area, and tear through the whole thing?
Can't afford a car. Don't have a driver's license. I get stuffed until I look 7 months pregnant in the damn McDonald's. No shame.

car stuffing3 months

Yes.
McDrive is one. But also trips to a 'snackbar' as we call that in The Netherlands and eat it in the car.
I sometimes eat a whole strawberry butter cake in rhe 15 minutes drive from home to work, just after breakfast. 😁

car stuffing3 months

Yes I love that. Quarterpounders, fries with double mayo and shakes are my favorites at McD. Best thing is to have a decent amount of those, then drive back in and order a truckload of chicken nuggets and McFlurry's while the empty wrappers are still visible on the passengers seat. The look on the face of the employee that serves you is priceless 😄

car stuffing3 months

I did that with an ex a couple of time. We went by a drive thru and got a ton of food and soda. We did "stop and go" a lot where we'd park somewhere and I would feed him or give belly rubs. Then we'd drive more and he would relax. Bumpy roads were fun because he would burp a lot from soda. It was hot

car stuffing3 months

I don't know if I order a whole family's worth, but I do order a lot, even for a fat guy.

The look of the cashier is usually pretty surprised - to see someone as big as myself and his or her suspicions that all the food could be for greedy little me.

car stuffing3 months

I use to order extra drinks when I went to a drive-thru so it looked like I was picking up food for other people. Now I just order what I feel like eating, even if it is enough for four. A bag full of cheeseburgers can be a real joy.

car stuffing3 months

Yup, but I don't wait to drive anywhere. I'll just stuff my face in the parking lot.

car stuffing3 months

It's not quite stuffing, but as I fattened him up I put treats inside the car, so that he would ALWAYS have something to eat -to open, to reach for. It really helped him plump up fast.
1 page 1 of 3   loading