forum  stuffing

car stuffing4 months

i do this too. I'll just sit in the parking lot and stuff myself until the food is gone then drive around and rub my belly.

car stuffing3 months

ellianna evvs:
I did that with an ex a couple of time. We went by a drive thru and got a ton of food and soda. We did "stop and go" a lot where we'd park somewhere and I would feed him or give belly rubs. Then we'd drive more and he would relax. Bumpy roads were fun because he would burp a lot from soda. It was hot

I would love to do this for a girl sometime. I've never met one who likes what I like, so I have never stuffed myself for a girl before. But I have stuffed myself and wished there was a girl there to admire it. I can really put it away when I want to...

car stuffing3 months

TheWhipHand:
It's not quite stuffing, but as I fattened him up I put treats inside the car, so that he would ALWAYS have something to eat -to open, to reach for. It really helped him plump up fast.

Is your name a reference to that song by The Mars Volta?

car stuffing3 months

OMG I am so guilty of doing that.

car stuffing3 months

TheWhipHand:
It's not quite stuffing, but as I fattened him up I put treats inside the car, so that he would ALWAYS have something to eat -to open, to reach for. It really helped him plump up fast.

C-Dub:
Is your name a reference to that song by The Mars Volta?

No. But I'll check it out

car stuffing3 months

I did that a few times in the beginning but I never found it much fun. I always felt rushed and cramped sitting there eating in a car.

I was always worried about someone walking up and seeing me there looking weird with my pants unbuttoned, lol.

car stuffing3 months

After reading this thread, yesterday I decided to challenge myself with a drive-thru binge. Started at Chick fil a (my favorite) with a 30-piece nuggets, waffle fries, and lemonade. Then went to McDonalds for a pair of quarter pounders, and a large coke. Afterwards, went to Taco Bell for a two chalupa combo (2 large Pepsis to drink) and an extra Dorito gordita crunch (because I was feeling like quite the gordita). Finished up at Steak and Shake with an oreo red velvet milkshake. Ate and drove and ate some more over the course of about two and a half hours. Had to undo the button on my jeans partway through, and by the end my belly was protruding like a pregnant woman's...my tee shirt wouldn't cover it. When I finally got out of my car, I could barely hoist myself out of the seat, and was practically waddling. Felt both exhilarated and nauseated...but managed to keep everything down. I should probably try to do the math and figure out jut how many calories I consumed.

car stuffing3 months

DDcupcake:
After reading this thread, yesterday I decided to challenge myself with a drive-thru binge. Started at Chick fil a (my favorite) with a 30-piece nuggets, waffle fries, and lemonade. Then went to McDonalds for a pair of quarter pounders, and a large coke. Afterwards, went to Taco Bell for a two chalupa combo (2 large Pepsis to drink) and an extra Dorito gordita crunch (because I was feeling like quite the gordita). Finished up at Steak and Shake with an oreo red velvet milkshake. Ate and drove and ate some more over the course of about two and a half hours. Had to undo the button on my jeans partway through, and by the end my belly was protruding like a pregnant woman's...my tee shirt wouldn't cover it. When I finally got out of my car, I could barely hoist myself out of the seat, and was practically waddling. Felt both exhilarated and nauseated...but managed to keep everything down. I should probably try to do the math and figure out jut how many calories I consumed.

God Id loved to have rubbed that taut belly hun, god job on the feasting though!
^__^

car stuffing3 months

DDcupcake:

Now that....was a car trip. Awesome.

car stuffing3 months

Well I decided to tally up all the food I consumed through my drive-thru binge the other day. Used the My Fitness Pal website (which is actually awesome for counting calories...although I don't think I have their typical goals.) Came to just over 6,500 calories total. Add on the breakfast I'd eaten earlier in the day, and that amounts to a roughly 7,000 calorie day.

No wonder I'm getting a little chubby.
2 page 2 of 3   loading