forum  stuffing

car stuffing2 months

The car is where I do my in-between meal snacks. Like seeing how many little Debbie cakes I can eat before a steak dinner.

car stuffing2 months

I wish I could eat like that!

car stuffing2 months

i do this too. I'll just sit in the parking lot and stuff myself until the food is gone then drive around and rub my belly.

car stuffing2 weeks

ellianna evvs:
I did that with an ex a couple of time. We went by a drive thru and got a ton of food and soda. We did "stop and go" a lot where we'd park somewhere and I would feed him or give belly rubs. Then we'd drive more and he would relax. Bumpy roads were fun because he would burp a lot from soda. It was hot

I would love to do this for a girl sometime. I've never met one who likes what I like, so I have never stuffed myself for a girl before. But I have stuffed myself and wished there was a girl there to admire it. I can really put it away when I want to...

car stuffing2 weeks

TheWhipHand:
It's not quite stuffing, but as I fattened him up I put treats inside the car, so that he would ALWAYS have something to eat -to open, to reach for. It really helped him plump up fast.

Is your name a reference to that song by The Mars Volta?

car stuffing2 days

OMG I am so guilty of doing that.

car stuffing15 hours

TheWhipHand:
It's not quite stuffing, but as I fattened him up I put treats inside the car, so that he would ALWAYS have something to eat -to open, to reach for. It really helped him plump up fast.

C-Dub:
Is your name a reference to that song by The Mars Volta?

No. But I'll check it out

car stuffing13 hours

I did that a few times in the beginning but I never found it much fun. I always felt rushed and cramped sitting there eating in a car.

I was always worried about someone walking up and seeing me there looking weird with my pants unbuttoned, lol.
2 page 2 of 2   loading