forum  fat experiences

tucking shirts?2 months

Are we BBP tucking shirts in or not? As a BBW who carries her weight around her waist, a shirt tucked all the way in is not a flattering look on my body; I HATED being forced to tuck my shirt in when I worked at McDonald's! I wish I had a dollar for every customer who saw me with my shirt tucked all the way in and thought, "Oh, my God, I can't eat this food, that's what I'm going to look like! " ...I discovered the solution in the YouTube video "Chris Farley Picks Up Chick's At the Mall." His shirt came halfway untucked. It was an accident, but I'm pretty sure that when Kanye West did it in the "Gold Digger" video, it was on purpose. Thank God for the solution to this sartorial dilemma that has vexed me for over a

tucking shirts?2 months

If the shirt is long enough I tuck. I like how it shows off my belly. Some shirts are getting shorter as my belly gets bigger, so I leave them untucked. So, it depends on the shirt.

tucking shirts?2 months

Ehh, I've never really liked tucking in shirts- I usually just let 'em cover my belly, or try to at least. I'm short so my pants are usually too long for my legs (the clothing industry believes that if you're ordering 4xl pants, you must be a daddy longlegs) and I much prefer wearing my pants over my belly instead, with my shirt covering that like some kind of reverse tuck.

tucking shirts?2 weeks

My wife's solution is to order really large elastic-waisted skirts or leggings online, tuck a plain undershirt under them, then wear a nicer, more elegant overshirt or blouse on top.

Though as she's gained weight, she's starting to let her belly hang a bit more. At a certain point, it becomes impossible to hide how fat you've gotten.

tucking shirts?2 weeks

projectpolemics:
My wife's solution is to order really large elastic-waisted skirts or leggings online, tuck a plain undershirt under them, then wear a nicer, more elegant overshirt or blouse on top.

Though as she's gained weight, she's starting to let her belly hang a bit more. At a certain point, it becomes impossible to hide how fat you've gotten.

We need pics, for science smiley
Both of you should just take a pic standing up together then censor your faces if necessary

tucking shirts?2 weeks

Style example:

Generous elastic skirt, tank top tucked in underneath, very large T-shirt over the top.

attachment

tucking shirts?2 weeks

projectpolemics:
Style example:

Generous elastic skirt, tank top tucked in underneath, very large T-shirt over the top.

These clothes make her look small smiley