Gaining

Your gain

Did you panic when you first noticed you were getting fat, or were you turned on by it?
6 years

Your gain

I have always loved my women gaining weight and that weight has only risen over time. While I was stocking the freezer and pantry with my wife's favorite deserts, snacks and ice cream in hopes she would pack on a lot of her lost weight.... I realized in around 2 month's time I was partaking with her in a lot of her extra eating as well ....and discovered I gained around 14-18 Lbs.

I was not only turned on by it by I became totally aroused by it and decided to intentionally gain as much as I could....mostly to get my wife to notice and either comment, tease me or scold me.
6 years

Your gain

In the beginning it was both because I wavered. There were times I was appalled at my appearance, at other times I got turned on. It's finally settled down into liking how I look and getting turned on.

I remember one late Sunday afternoon going to Walmart in a panic because pants I was going to wear to work that week didn't fit. I got a couple of the cheapest crappiest pants I could find only because they fit. The fact that these were cheap-ass Walmart shit did nothing to make me feel better about myself. Lol
6 years

Your gain

I was definitely more excited by it than panicked, as long as I can remember I've wanted to be fat and was always chubby but I got my first stretch marks as I passed 180 and realized I was less than 20 pounds from 200 I had to gain. Obviously 200 wasn't near as fat as it sounded so I kept going and haven't looked back.
6 years

Your gain

I liked it. I really didn't get turned on by it till I got bigger
6 years