forum  weightgain

do "fat farms" actually exist?3 weeks

Not sure which topic this would go in but here we go. I've seen quite a lot of people talking about places they've either been to or run where men and women go to gain weight. I was just wondering whether places like these actually exist or it's just some people exaggerating things... smiley

lindaryous14:
Not sure which topic this would go in but here we go. I've seen quite a lot of people talking about places they've either been to or run where men and women go to gain weight. I was just wondering whether places like these actually exist or it's just some people exaggerating things... smiley

Forcefeeding in Mauritania - West Africa Fat Camp. Look it up. It's not at all a good thing though, what you're thinking. More of an extremist sort of deal. Different culture & expectations & very cruel & without freedom.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've seen the fore-feeding camps in Africa, (which I agree are absolutely horrible , I was talking more about places over here where it's entirely consensual. I've definitely seen people talk about it.

I have heard of some resorts in Mexico that are "fat friendly". Not necessarily for gaining, but cater to overweight people. I'm not sure where in Mexico these are, I think there is more than one. They should be in or near some of the resort towns/cities.

do "fat farms" actually exist?2 weeks

lindaryous14:

So, what do u have in mind? What would u like?
Have heard of the women gaining in Mauritania as well.

do "fat farms" actually exist?2 weeks

There was a gainer camp for awhile, just for (mostly gay) men. http://www.gainercamp.com/

A heterosexual equivalent would be fun!