forum  personal ads

mutual feeder/feedie connection2 weeks

Hi!

I'm a bulimic looking for something different...

I'd like to see if anyone is up to a feeder/feedie online where in exchange to being fed, we provide pictures of my post binge/binge belly (and the meals you provide) and you also send photos of meals you eat. Strange, I know, but it's comforting for me to see the meals my feeder eats as well so that I'm not the only one.

If you're interested, let me know! smiley

I would love to have a feeder/feedee connection to you. Because I like to feed and I like to be fed smiley

If you want help eating past your wildest limits and gorging your gut into your belly resembles an orb. If you want help, I'll make you eat like a gluttonous girl eating for the satisfaction a stuffed tight gut brings. Message me anytime. I'll help you gorge your belly into a stuffed bliss.

Erudes:
Hi!

I'd like to see if anyone is up to a feeder/feedie online where in exchange to being fed, we provide pictures of my post binge/binge belly (and the meals you provide) and you also send photos of meals you eat. Strange, I know, but it's comforting for me to see the meals my feeder eats as well so that I'm not the only one.

Hi and a nice day smiley,

Oh i would be interested as i like not only to see a slim girl gain but to gain a little myself from time to time.....^^

Well it sure could be a nice thing to encourage each other through pics and seduction to e at just a little more...

Drop me a line if you would like that and first get to know each other a little bettwr^^

Bye for now

Erudes:
Hi!

Absolutely yes, i would love to be part of that, to share pics and encourage each other when we have to eat, talk about anything. Send me a kik if you're interested. My kik is : CreamCheeseBelly