forum  personal ads

mutual feeder/feedie connection3 months

Hi!

I'm a bulimic looking for something different...

I'd like to see if anyone is up to a feeder/feedie online where in exchange to being fed, we provide pictures of my post binge/binge belly (and the meals you provide) and you also send photos of meals you eat. Strange, I know, but it's comforting for me to see the meals my feeder eats as well so that I'm not the only one.

If you're interested, let me know! smiley

I would love to have a feeder/feedee connection to you. Because I like to feed and I like to be fed smiley

Erudes:
Hi!

I'd like to see if anyone is up to a feeder/feedie online where in exchange to being fed, we provide pictures of my post binge/binge belly (and the meals you provide) and you also send photos of meals you eat. Strange, I know, but it's comforting for me to see the meals my feeder eats as well so that I'm not the only one.

Hi and a nice day smiley,

Oh i would be interested as i like not only to see a slim girl gain but to gain a little myself from time to time.....^^

Well it sure could be a nice thing to encourage each other through pics and seduction to e at just a little more...

Drop me a line if you would like that and first get to know each other a little bettwr^^

Bye for now

Erudes:
Hi!

Absolutely yes, i would love to be part of that, to share pics and encourage each other when we have to eat, talk about anything. Send me a kik if you're interested. My kik is : CreamCheeseBelly