forum  story writing

my origins as a true fa2 weeks

I am a Fat Appreciator of BBW/SSBBW, and am now exploring my inner Feeder instincts with commitment and passion. Back in my childhood I was drawn to the larger Moms and Sisters of my friends: they were shaped like happy balloons to my infantile tastes.

I noticed the women who ate larger portions at neighborhood bbqs, who bought insane amounts of food in line at the grocery store (especially compared to the paltry number of items my Mom bought) and, of course, who gave up wearing dresses and mooooo-ved in to the grandiose Mumu. Now unrestricted by the slimmer contours of latter 20th Century cloth sizes, they cavorted about my friendís homes with their ample girth sashaying in a wonderful sway. And for some reason theyseemed happier than other less well endowed Moms Ė which stimulated my wish to speak with them even more when I went to knock on the door to see if my pals were home.

One day at my local store during a pilgrimage for a buying music singles (45 revolution per minute 7 inch records for those unfamiliar) I saw the cover of a paperback that took my breath away. It was a beautiful fat girl in a bikini with a perplexed look on her face. Her breasts undulating over the too-tight top, her hips widely hanging over the near invisible bikini bottom and the oh-so-watermelon-full belly just sticking out a mile. It didnít matter what the book was (I was 9 or 10 at the time), I felt a tingle of appreciation that was a definite harbinger of things to come.

As for early blush with feeding it came through my boyhood bedroom window. Our house shared a path to the backyard with the neighbors. There were 7 kids: 5 boys and 2 girls. They had a trampoline so that meant I had to be friends with a couple of the
boys, but for me the true attraction of climbing up my tree and jumping over the fence to see them was Thelma. She was a few years older and already had her feminine mystique going on. I watched her on the trampoline with mouth open, her body bouncing with such fervor and joy. She caught my eye and smiled often, knowing what the spell she was casting upon this future FA with her burgeoning BBW body making its presence known with harmonious gravity.

One day as I looked through my window I saw Thelma sitting on a low brick fence eating candy out of a paper bag. She was by herself and I can remember the volume of candy that she was eating seemed unbelievable to me, just eating bar after bar, at times with her eyes blissfully closed as she put her head up to catch her breath. I could not take my eyes off her, she never noticed me through the window and this was the only time I ever saw her do this, much to my prepubescent disdain. We moved when I was 12 and by then the early seeds had been sown: I was inextricably drawn to the fuller, bounteous female form in all its incarnations. The teenage/young adult years followed, but thatís another story...

Excellent writer!

Juliet1:
Excellent writer!

And I whole heartedly agree.