forum  feedback and suggestions

image display issue4 months

I've seen quite a few photos on this site which are of a high enough resolution that they will be cropped off on the sides when viewed even though the whole photo is visible in the thumbnail.

Not sure the size requirements for this site, but there's a popular image editor program for free called GIMP. It works in a bind if you're not that into image editing software. Plenty of tutorials to chane what you need too. You can use this in place of the multiple online resources in case you're worried about privacy when resizing images.

I'm aware of how to fix the problem from the uploader's end (I don't upload photos anyway). But it is surprising that a website wouldn't be coded to resize images to properly display them. It's a bit broken.

I've had the same problem with my pictures. It's a website issue that's causing it.

image display issue2 months

I seriously cannot believe this is still an issue. It has been a recurring problem on this site and is frustrating to no end. What if we asked nicely? Maybe that's the problem. Will you guys PLEASE fix this issue?