forum  lifestyle tips

how to stop a dom feeder?2 weeks

Alltrough Iam a fa myself, I need an idea how to stop a dom feeder honestly. In the place where I life, a middle aged couple settlet a few years ago.She was working as a cleaner, he is a cook. Since he got his owen restaurant, he feedes her and pressure her to gain.She is totaly under his control,he sais her what to eat,when,whatsapps her every few step when he allows her to go out...she is isolated of her former friends,not allowed to come to church anymore...her current weigth is arround 450 ibs ans she is short,so mobility is difficult. When I met her last time on her way to the ice cream bar,she had to make breathing breaks after every third step.I greated her, because she was just out of hospital after a heart attac and welcomed her back and she told me, that weigthlose would be necassary for becoming even older,but her husband didnt allow!! I belong to church, i cant say leave him,but i feel sorry to her and wanna help.I tried to talk to him but he ignoriered.Do anyone know how to stop him?

Sie mu▀ ihm verlassen, trotz religi÷se Grunden, bei ihm zu bleiben. Das Leben ist wichtiger and religion. Entschuldigung - nur meine Meinung

The only one who has to do something about it is she. I would recommend her to visit a psychologist or psychiactrist, who should help her out of this situation. You don't have to forgot, that she is the one who let this go so far.