forum  stuffing

the most stuffed/ challenge2 weeks

Last week I participated in an all you can eat taco night at a Mexican restaurant with some friends.
I was talking big game, but I could only manage 12!

It got me thinking about a youtube video I saw a while ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U86HTMe0hsE

Iím sure many people on here would properly smash it but impressive nonetheless.

Do you have a moment where youíve had a ridiculous amount of food in one sitting?

And what would be your ideal stuffing challenge?

I have trouble eating things really quickly like that. I do eat fast when I'm hungry though.
I can eat a lot so I've had many big meals. If I'm at a buffet I can lose track of how much I eat. I can easily eat three large pizzas and a bucket of chicken.
I would like to be fed five of those huge cheesesteak subs.
In fantasy... I would love to be able to eat enough at one sitting that my belly expands so much I can't fit back into the car.

Time to time I buy some food, which is standardized and easily countable like burgers / donughts / chocolate bars / ... I always try to eat some more than before. I started with 11 cheeseburgers and nowadays I can eat 20+.

The most I've ever binged on is 24 doughnuts (over several hours). I think that would probably be my eating contest food.