forum  weightgain

do subliminal gaining messages, hypnosis, etc actually work?5 months

Would any thing like hypnosis or subliminal messaging work to boost my gaining? Like say, if i took a recording telling me to eat and get fatter, and played it on repeat while i slept, would it help boost my appetite and push me to.eat more than before?

I'm just curious about it for now, I'm waiting to find a nice feeder girl to fatten me up before i break out the fun and kinky stuff like this

Contrary to popular belief, hypnosis is a real thing that does work, though it's more subtle than it's portrayed as being in fiction. Hypnosis can't force someone to do something that they wouldn't do normally or don't want to do, and 10-20% of the population is fundamentally immune to it.

In this context, hypnosis probably would have a tangible benefit, assuming you aren't immune or highly resistant to its effects

I tried that stuff and it's kind of silly. I didn't notice anything. If you want something bad enough just the desire of it is a form of self hypnosis.

Yes it does. I tried, and I gained. It helped me eat more and more. I advice you to try, but it works after listening to it a few times