forum  fat experiences

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?2 weeks

To the feedees, what areas of fat do you enjoy having played with the most by a feeder/FA?

I personally like it just about anywhere, but really enjoy having my belly rubbed, or having my moobs and love handles squeezed

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?2 weeks

Belly, though I've also liked to have my butt played with.

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?6 days

My wife loves my jiggly ass. She grabs large handfuls of side ass blubber too.

My own favorites are my mooters (especially when they brush across something lightly like unexpectedly narrow door frames) my side rolls and hips.

My lower belly has progressed from a softening roll to become a puffier swell. I'm pillowy now. My fat rolls are turning to pillows.

Fat is pouring on all over me and I'm inside of it all! What a vantage point to experience fattening from.

BurstingBethy:
...The underside of my belly is very sensitive, and having it stroked is a huge turn-on. Has anyone else noticed increased sensitivity on the lower part of the growing belly, particularly after a gaining spurt?

Oh yes. I love having my heavy belly lifted and underneath the hang stroked or jiggled softly. This area is very sensative on me. The more I spread out and hang down the better it gets.

BurstingBethy:
As I get bigger, most of my gain is in my tummy, and I'm becoming rather pot-bellied (though other parts are softening too). The underside of my belly is very sensitive, and having it stroked is a huge turn-on. Has anyone else noticed increased sensitivity on the lower part of the growing belly, particularly after a gaining spurt?

A pot belly it's an absolutely gorgeous shape. Is good to know that the underside of your belly is very sensitive because it's a magnetic place for a feeder hands, it's a turn on for us too to touch there, let your partner know all of this things

Belly always come first but Then love Handles ass Arms... And pussy

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?2 days

Love handles and underbelly all the way. Tits and ass are obviously great too but even thin girls have that to grab onto. I think belly and love handles are best bc those are the spots that remind me how much of a fatty I am

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?10 hours

Almost all belly.
Rub it, slap it, kiss it, whatever.

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?9 hours

Belly and butt.no pinching at all

what is your favorite spot to be squeezed, rubbed, etc?9 hours

WalkinInAdventure:
Belly and butt.no pinching at all
as a fat admirer the belly is my favorite part
1 page 1 of 2   loading