Stuffing

Does smoking weed make you eat more?

Hi,
So I've finally found a feeder & had my first stuffing session. I managed 2 pizzas and some desserts. But I want to eat more than that. Ive never smoked weed before but I heard it'll make you really hungry & eat like crazy.. If thats the case, Im thinking of trying it so I can eat more. Thoughts, opinions? Experiences?
6 years

Give it a try. If it works, and I think it will, you'll both be thrilled with the results.
6 years

The munchies are real. It's as if my stomach becomes a bottomless pig when I'm high. It's also easier to ignore the feeling of being full. I'm so distracted by the taste/smell/texture of the food I'm eating that I don't even realize I'm starting to get way too full.
6 years

Weed is a semi painkiller. If you smoke a bowl or joint before eating, you will most likely be able to fit more food inside of yourself, just because you can ignore the signals coming from a full stomach. I always smoke before eating a large amount.
6 years

One of my favorite things to do is smoke up my wife, take her to an Indian buffet and just watch her go!

Once she's painfully stuffed: "Come on, this was $16, gotta get your money's worth. One more plate". 😈
4 years