forum  stuffing

does smoking weed make you eat more?4 months

Hi,
So I've finally found a feeder & had my first stuffing session. I managed 2 pizzas and some desserts. But I want to eat more than that. Ive never smoked weed before but I heard it'll make you really hungry & eat like crazy.. If thats the case, Im thinking of trying it so I can eat more. Thoughts, opinions? Experiences?

Give it a try. If it works, and I think it will, you'll both be thrilled with the results.

When I smoke weed, I feel so pecky. And you should be near some chocolate, in order to avoid the high.

Definitely be a buzz king. You will surely eat like a fat stoner.

Pot just interacts with fat so much, you'll love it. My fat lights up and rushes like nothing else when I'm high. So I'm always high! Which is making me very fat quickly.

I always like being fat. When I'm high I LOVE being fat. And all that food!

Thread killer!

The munchies are real. It's as if my stomach becomes a bottomless pig when I'm high. It's also easier to ignore the feeling of being full. I'm so distracted by the taste/smell/texture of the food I'm eating that I don't even realize I'm starting to get way too full.

It depends on the weed AND the person. Me? I get SICK munchies when I smoke.

does smoking weed make you eat more?3 months

my suggestion: eat a nice big meal (stuff until it hurts, if that's your thing) and then smoke a joint after. your stomach will feel amazing and you will want to start snacking again pretty quickly. if you let yourself get hungry enough you can probably do another full meal after not long!

does smoking weed make you eat more?2 weeks

Weed is a semi painkiller. If you smoke a bowl or joint before eating, you will most likely be able to fit more food inside of yourself, just because you can ignore the signals coming from a full stomach. I always smoke before eating a large amount.

does smoking weed make you eat more?2 weeks

When I used to smoke it had the opposite effect on me. I never got hungry When I was high.

Drinking on the other hand, after a few too many beers my stomach turns into a bottomless pit.