Gaining

What have contributed the most to your weight

Hey there!

I'm posting something for the first time on this site.

I've often wondered something. What do you think has contributed the most to your weight?

Activity level, eating or other things?
6 years

Inactivity and food. I haven't worked out in a long time, and I like to eat.
6 years

Carbs!
6 years

Overeating, and age are the two biggest contributors to my weight gain. I am in my sixties, so gaining is so much easier than when I was younger. I retired from the military reserves about four years ago and I have been working on gaining weight ever since.
6 years

Snacking at work. There's always food available at work, whether it was cupcakes for a birthday or home made cookies someone shared. The calories add up and but I'm not doing any physical work.
6 years

Not a gainer, but the cheapest way to gain would be to drink sugar-sweetened whipping cream. Just put as much white sugar into each container of whipping cream as you can and chug. Will def fuck up your metabolism asap and pack the pounds on fast. Add a good amount of salt, too. Careful though, you don't want to kill yourself before you reach your dream weight. ^^y Economical! But yea, toss that into an icecream maker and you're really cookin' with lard!
6 years

Delivery.
Also, I get almost no exercise -- except when I walk across the street to buy snacks. smiley
6 years

I think, in fattening him, three things have played the biggest role : 1, Love of sweets. One of the keys to fattening him up was to release the pressure of self control and indulge his sweet tooth. 2, Inactivity. He recently stopped working, as we're getting married soon. So he's working on home a lot more, not going out, etc. 3, Receiving love instead of criticism for growing fatter.
6 years

Beer and garbage food here! I'm fairly active, actually, but it doesn't help. With an office job I'd be 400lbs by now smiley
6 years

Definitely weight gain shakes. Over the summer break, I tried to start drinking heavy cream weight gain shakes and man did I blow up! I gained twenty pounds in two months with an active job.
6 years
123   loading