forum  weightgain

what have contributed the most to your weight3 months

Eating way too much food and doing absolutely nothing unless I'm at work.

Eating way too much food and doing absolutely nothing unless I'm at work.

Delivery.
Also, I get almost no exercise -- except when I walk across the street to buy snacks. smiley

I think, in fattening him, three things have played the biggest role : 1, Love of sweets. One of the keys to fattening him up was to release the pressure of self control and indulge his sweet tooth. 2, Inactivity. He recently stopped working, as we're getting married soon. So he's working on home a lot more, not going out, etc. 3, Receiving love instead of criticism for growing fatter.

Hi! I'm new to this community!
What have contributed the most to my weight? Foods, fattening foods and lazy lifestyle (office job, I love you!).

Beer and garbage food here! I'm fairly active, actually, but it doesn't help. With an office job I'd be 400lbs by now smiley

Laying around on the sofa, all kind of snacks around me watching tv...combination of eating between the meals and zero exercises.

Started with a huge appetite all my life, parents that usually never limited my food. Got fat as a kid and found it good.

Now it still is the appetite, combined with a love of calorie-high food and zero exercise. I love it!

I'd sleep in until 12 because I work midnights and I wouldn't eat until like 8 at might and it really screwed up my metabolism. On top of that I eat unhealthy foods and play a lot of video games and once I got chubby I liked it so I ate to gain.

Definitely weight gain shakes. Over the summer break, I tried to start drinking heavy cream weight gain shakes and man did I blow up! I gained twenty pounds in two months with an active job.
2 page 2 of 3   loading