Gaining

What have contributed the most to your weight

A few years back my work started later in the day which gave the opportunity to have a real breakfast every day. Daily bacon, eggs, toast , potatoes and pancakes with real lunches and dinners not including snacks broke through all plateaus and the weight just piled on.
6 years

Over eating, grazing all weekend,binge eating /stuffing.
6 years

What respectable fat girl doesn't keep her pantry well stocked LOLOL
6 years

Eating a lot of fast food instead of cooking myself. That was when the gain started... 4 or 5 times a week of fast food can make you fat
4 years

In Europe, cheap and fattening street food, at more or less 2 euros a go it is easy to have have 2 kebabs or wraps with fries on top of what I'd usually eat, then have big carb heavy dinners in the evenings, funny thing is it was 'holiday weight' even as an expat until I came home for the first time in months and tried to cram myself into older clothes :/
4 years

My trip in New York make me gain almost 10 kg in 1 month hope to get back soon
4 years

When I weighed a lot less I would consider keeping leftovers, and then force myself to eat them thinking that I would just eat less later. As time went on, I easily finish large meals now and I’m still hungry. Kinda backfired but I’m not mad about it. That and intermittent heavy cream and a ton of snacks.
4 years

Inactivity, food and my husband.
I am very relaxed at home and always accompanied by food. When I am not eating, my husband is responsible for encouraging my appetite.
My only physical activity was to clean the house and go shopping, but my husband prefers to prevent me from doing it.
4 years

I eat too much and have compulsive eating disorder.
Two issues working against me I guess so I suppose I will always be fat.
4 years

With me its a problem because I have times where I can't stop eating.
4 years
123   loading