Fat experiences

Body smell changing after getting fat.

I would like to know the reason for this as well.
6 years

My wife has gained quite a bit of weight....and I have not noticed this at all. She always smells like shower soap. Although I have noticed with much more surface area on her body that she seems to go through her bars of body soap much much quicker. I guess the same applies to more surface area smelling like more soap on her body because....well there is more body.
6 years

I've never heard of this happening before to people. Maybe if someone was eating one particular food over and over or if they were sweating more but I have no idea otherwise.
6 years

I think it is sweat. With weight gain, you are more prone to sweating and sweatig can make you smell like a seal! A blubber seal! This is in my case anyway.
6 years

voluptuouslover:
My wife has gained quite a bit of weight....and I have not noticed this at all. She always smells like shower soap. Although I have noticed with much more surface area on her body that she seems to go through her bars of body soap much much quicker. I guess the same applies to more surface area smelling like more soap on her body because....well there is more body.

projectpolemics:
I've noticed this too!
As my wife gets fatter and fatter, she actually started smelling sweeter and cleaner. It must be because she just has so much surface area to cover now, you can really smell her body soap!

Yea....It was extremely obvious to me one day after she had gained a good amount of weight.....like a light bulb went off. For the next several weeks after after a paid close attention and she definitely carried the soap aroma from her morning shower throughout the day....and when she would shower in the evening her bath bar soap being somewhat mild really lingered on her skin and she smells like soap so much more these days.....which I love anyways....so it is a very big win win (pun intended). I guess it has to do with the overall surface area as well as even when she slightly perspires possibly it reiinvigorates and activates the soap smell on her skin.
6 years

That really turns me on. I bet your sweat smells so hot.
6 years

imhotep:
That really turns me on. I bet your sweat smells so hot.
Was curious if I was the only one turned on by this. My wife has gained fast and is not accustomed to properly washing in her rolls down there and at the end of the day she straight up smells like a pig if I attempt to go down on her. I've brought up that she needs to use baby powder down there because she sweats so much now between her thighs. But a part of me actually likes her turning into a smelly piggie. 🤷
4 years