forum  fat experiences

de-lurking - my life, my wife2 months

Tonight was an epiphany for how lucky I am. I met my wife 24 years ago, she was a gorgeously plump 5'5 170lb hourglass. Fast forward to tonight I was laying my head in the lap of her belly looking up her and realizing she is the most beautiful woman in the world. I love every inch of my 375lb wife!

She done you right. Be sure she knows.

And a familiar story too! Very similar to my happy home.

Finally Fat:
She done you right. Be sure she knows.

And a familiar story too! Very similar to my happy home.

She knows very well as I told her when we met early on the she would never be asked by me to go on a diet. Living the fat life is heaven isn't it?

Myjeansdontfit:
You all are sooo lucky... gives me hope.

Keep hope alive my dear friend! On our first date we went to a restaurant and while looking at the menu she said let's start with dessert. I knew right then and there she was a keeper. Let it be known that you enjoy your food!

Sounds like my first date with my wife, she's holding the menu and says "I hope you don't expect me to get salad because I'm a big girl and I gotta eat" she's a good 50 lbs heavier now!

de-lurking - my life, my wife2 weeks

I recall a Mauritanian proverb about a fat wife being a blessing because she fills up the house.

I thought my own bloated bride was big when we started dating, but she's gradually gotten so huge she literally blocks the way wherever she's standing.

She told me she wants to get as fat as she can and still be able to travel. We'll need to get richer, because soon she'll really need two seats to herself. As it is she really can't travel solo, as whoever sits next to her has to deal with rolls of fat just spilling all over them. I don't mind because she's so soft ^____^ , but other people might feel a little crowded, hehe...