Gaining

An absolutely crazy weight gain dream

Two nights ago, I had a crazy weight gain dream. I was walking down the street and suddenly, I was drawn into an alternate world that was grey and blury. A young woman caused the size of my physique to grow tremendously. I left this world to cross back to earth and was again forced back into this world. She stood over me in triumph smiling. Have any of you had strange dreams that were related to weight gain?
6 years

HectorTheConvector:
Yeah I've had a few dreams about it, from time to time. Usually involving myself getting a really large belly or something, that probably won't happen in real life.
I've had some pretty strange ones ever since I was a teenager.
6 years

I had one when I was very young, maybe 5 or 6. About a kid overeating and getting fat.
6 years

AskDrFeeder:
I had one when I was very young, maybe 5 or 6. About a kid overeating and getting fat.
Throughout the years, I've had many variants of dreams that were focused on weight where I was in very bizarre situations.
6 years

I've had a couple of dreams where my non feedee ex boyfriend told me he'd like to gain weight, and a couple where he already had. In the most extreme he had ballooned up to a massive blob, covering a king size bed and even spilling over the edges. He was too fat to lift his arms, and begged me to come cuddle him. I climbed on top of his enormous belly and sunk down in his fat, using him for a bed.
6 years

SahX:
Once dreamed one of the female supervisers from the youth house I chilled out before - a very large-breasted Petite woman, even during her modestly slim years - waddled through the place in question, nearly three time her slimmest size with a wobbling triplechin cushioning a noexistent neck, fat face, a globular double belly dropping down below her crotch and beachball-sized juggs...

Years before I finished by realize this dream was in fact a premonition : because this is EXACTLY both way & appearance she done to get last time I casually crossed her. 😮 #nojokes

Also already dreamed many times my female best friend turn into an immensely obese food-junkee, that a girl I hated/liked in college was struck overnight by an unnatural breast growth so she passed from a mere B apples to zeppelin-sized utters so she took fun to hammer my head with her inflating assets and that an another girl I once tried to seduce turn chunky.

These ones, this time away, were far from reality : my best friend never outcome during her weight-fluctuating life over 170 pounds when the dream suggested in any appareance a wherebout 300~350lbs, my comrade hardly gained a few pounds without never bulge out from the seams of her cleavage before to quit her self-stuffing project then last time I met the last girl, she hardly brushed the chubby mark : a fuller face, little paunch, fairly endowed boobs, child-bearing hips, thighs brushing each other then a growing bubble butt but nothing else.
It's amazing how our hidden thoughts influence our dreams.
6 years

movplokami:
i was pretty young when i had this dream, and i only remember one part. i remember i was on a bed in a pretty large bedroom and there were five or six women that were anywhere from 300 to probably over 600 pounds. some of them were on tubes and others were being fed by me. i remember waking up after that and thinking "what was that? how weird!" haha
That's cool. I can relate. Although, in my crazy dreams, I was the one who was expanding.
6 years