forum  lifestyle tips

when gain becomes noticable4 months

GrowingLoveHandles:
You make some great point, voluptuouslover (love the name!).

One other thing is that in many cases people are just too darned polite to even say anything. Weight gain in our culture is still a somewhat taboo subject. If someone does say something, they will either be someone close who will mention it in private. Or they will be the kind of loud-mouth say-it-all sort (think the Kramer character in Seinfeld) who will just blurt it out in a crowd. What happened to me was an old woman from my church who hadn't seen me for a while. At potluck after church, she practically screamed "Wow! You've really gotten fat!" And others around kind of skulked off in embarrassment. I had no idea what to say!

voluptuouslover:
Thank....and I love your name as well!

On the same subject.....I myself as a FA and very into weight gain....the other day when I was at a clients office happened to see another employee there and said to my woman client...wow I didn't even recognize her (completely talking about how much heavier the employee was I guess in a caddy type way....but simply bringing up the obvious)....My woman client said yea I had to do a double take myself earlier because she seems to have gained a lot of weight all of a sudden. The FA that I am....and kind of wanting to keep the conversation going...said "She look's good, she was much to skinny before"....when she probably went from 140 lbs. before to probably 180 Lbs. now based on my keen observation. My lady client who is pretty big really didn't say much after....but I assume she probably knew I liked women heavier at that point.

So.....people notice and talk behind the back more than confronting out in the open but it isn't always bad things....they just notice. Also, it seems like that physical changes are always kind of shocking and create something to discuss......even if it was a skinny guy who now becomes muscular or a heavier woman that loses weight....people notice and are somewhat in shock of the physical changes and talk....mainly behind the back if it is weight gain though.....more out in the open if it is weight lose or muscular gain......just being politically correct.[/quote]

As an addendum to the original poster:

If you want people to comment (and that may be what you want consciously or subconsciously), you can ask them. Ask someone you feel close to, someone you'd like to say something, ask them by saying, "I've gained a little weight recently, but I don't think it is noticeable. What do you think? Have you noticed?"

when gain becomes noticable2 months

Whatever what happens, people will comment about you anyway. Especially those who enjoy put down everybody or cannot tolerate any unconventional change.
The best way is to simply ignore the negative ones, because if you give them more attention they will profit about the littiest of your flaws to shame you.

A girl friend of mine, a foodie with some ambiguous leanings to Feedism (she dream to become obese one day, but won't and don't. Long story), used to have within years a fluctuate body weight, thanks to her voracious tooth then a metabolism up-and-slowdown sweepingly as she ages, then until last year an tendency to have many irregular post-pubescent spurts of breast growth occuring every single time she outpassed a specific weight mark and that in a matter of weeks, even days. Also, she tend to easily gain muscle mass at a specific body area when she exercice regularly, even to gain a lot of extra flesh at a faster pace before to lose it more quicker.

So, when she past from a trail yet curvy banana shape with a set of tiny C cups at 112-17-lbs, to a fair yet busty hourglass shape with a set of larger C then D breasts at 125lbs, a lot of people made positive remarks about it.

When she gained 10 pounds of extra muscle from a starting 130lbs, so developping a slightly larger lower body frame and a stammering bubble rear, a lot of people made positive remarks about it.

When she stopped to work out regularly then to indulge more herself then that her body started to soften out at various lesser to heavier poundage the next years, everybody make remarks about her curvier-and-curvier silhouette, of the way her bottom has gotten more prominent then her breasts more fuller (she once already spurted a 40DDD at 145lbs only and she never had a bigger bra since while) . People made remarks about that too.

When at a whereabout 150lbs her Medium-size baggy pants started to spouse her thighs, her chest too ample to allow her Large-size baggy loose-fitting hoodies to dampen her assets then that her facial features starting to bulge out, people still continued to make some remarks about that.

When a fleshy fold made its permanent entrance beneath her underchin at 160lbs, that her almond-shaped eyes were a bit shadowed by her blossoming cheeks, that her upper thighs lost almost any gap between them, this is there that people's compliments started to shift gradually into anxious remarks. Even there, she didn't gave a care, at the opposite she was happy when people came to her for saying she got a doublechin!

When she attained the 170lbs-mark, that her outgrown Size-12 skinny jeans threatened to burst out of their seams at the littiest motion of her began-even-to-outgrow-Size-14 thick legs, therefore causing a hypnotic dangling from her well-stocked derriere and overwillowy hips both protuding out, that her a hint of paunch finally started to poke out once for all, that her meaty thighs brushed each other so tightly it pushed every step she made to get closer to a waddle, that you could even notice an early progression of cellulite skin and jodhpur thighs surrounding her limbs, that people's remarks shared between positive or upright negative. Then even there, she didn't gave an eff so she was proud of her expanding, curvaceous yet chubby figure.

So, what I would meant is, be proud and confident about what you have and who you are. Don't let people define you.

SahX:
Whatever what happens, people will comment about you anyway. Especially those who enjoy put down everybody or cannot tolerate any unconventional change.
The best way is to simply ignore the negative ones, because if you give them more attention they will profit about the littiest of your flaws to shame you.

A girl friend of mine, a foodie with some ambiguous leanings to Feedism (she dream to become obese one day, but won't and don't. Long story), used to have within years a fluctuate body weight, thanks to her voracious tooth then a metabolism up-and-slowdown sweepingly as she ages, then until last year an tendency to have many irregular post-pubescent spurts of breast growth occuring every single time she outpassed a specific weight mark and that in a matter of weeks, even days. Also, she tend to easily gain muscle mass at a specific body area when she exercice regularly, even to gain a lot of extra flesh at a faster pace before to lose it more quicker.

So, when she past from a trail yet curvy banana shape with a set of tiny C cups at 112-17-lbs, to a fair yet busty hourglass shape with a set of larger C then D breasts at 125lbs, a lot of people made positive remarks about it.

When she gained 10 pounds of extra muscle from a starting 130lbs, so developping a slightly larger lower body frame and a stammering bubble rear, a lot of people made positive remarks about it.

When she stopped to work out regularly then to indulge more herself then that her body started to soften out at various lesser to heavier poundage the next years, everybody make remarks about her curvier-and-curvier silhouette, of the way her bottom has gotten more prominent then her breasts more fuller (she once already spurted a 40DDD at 145lbs only and she never had a bigger bra since while) . People made remarks about that too.

When at a whereabout 150lbs her Medium-size baggy pants started to spouse her thighs, her chest too ample to allow her Large-size baggy loose-fitting hoodies to dampen her assets then that her facial features starting to bulge out, people still continued to make some remarks about that.

When a fleshy fold made its permanent entrance beneath her underchin at 160lbs, that her almond-shaped eyes were a bit shadowed by her blossoming cheeks, that her upper thighs lost almost any gap between them, this is there that people's compliments started to shift gradually into anxious remarks. Even there, she didn't gave a care, at the opposite she was happy when people came to her for saying she got a doublechin!

When she attained the 170lbs-mark, that her outgrown Size-12 skinny jeans threatened to burst out of their seams at the littiest motion of her began-even-to-outgrow-Size-14 thick legs, therefore causing a hypnotic dangling from her well-stocked derriere and overwillowy hips both protuding out, that her a hint of paunch finally started to poke out once for all, that her meaty thighs brushed each other so tightly it pushed every step she made to get closer to a waddle, that you could even notice an early progression of cellulite skin and jodhpur thighs surrounding her limbs, that people's remarks shared between positive or upright negative. Then even there, she didn't gave an eff so she was proud of her expanding, curvaceous yet chubby figure.

So, what I would meant is, be proud and confident about what you have and who you are. Don't let people define you.

*Slightly off-topic*
Oh yeah, this sounds amazing! How are you two not a couple yet?

]Curious 1:
*Slightly off-topic*

Well, because she's very complicted I am the definition of everything beyond the word "complicated" , that she friendzoned me ages ago, that I missed my chance first then also for many others reasons, ecetera ecetera... the same ol' song,.

]Curious 1:
*Slightly off-topic*

SahX:
Well, because she's very complicted I am the definition of everything beyond the word "complicated" , that she friendzoned me ages ago, that I missed my chance first then also for many others reasons, ecetera ecetera... the same ol' song,.

Ah, waited too long...I know how you feel smiley

Paradoxically, it can be the opposite with family.

When my wife was chubby, her mother always gave her feedback about her weight, and told me personally I had to put her daughter on a diet.

Now that she's actually HUGE, she doesn't take notice anymore. She knows her daughter is truly happier as she gets fatter, and that she's NOT gonna lose that weight.

And that it's sorta my fault

^_____~

]Curious 1:
*Slightly off-topic*

SahX:

Curious 1:
Ah, waited too long...I know how you feel smiley

Yep.
2 page 2 of 2   loading