forum  personal ads

female feedee looking for online male or female feeder.3 months

Hey there! I'm a 280 pound girl looking to get much bigger. I'm from Ohio, but I'm more or less looking for an online thing. I enjoy the fact that in person feeding is very sensual but it's just not in the works for me to do that while working full time and finishing my degree. Post December I am willing to meet up if we hit it off online. This person must be able to help financially. Feederism is a two way street so why would you reap the benefits and I do all the work ? Will eat on cam, send pics and videos if needed. Thanks smiley

female feedee looking for online male or female feeder.3 months

Chubbygirl22:
Hey there! I'm a 280 pound girl looking to get much bigger. I'm from Ohio, but I'm more or less looking for an online thing. I enjoy the fact that in person feeding is very sensual but it's just not in the works for me to do that while working full time and finishing my degree. Post December I am willing to meet up if we hit it off online. This person must be able to help financially. Feederism is a two way street so why would you reap the benefits and I do all the work ? Will eat on cam, send pics and videos if needed. Thanks smiley
hey wanna chat?

female feedee looking for online male or female feeder.2 weeks

Please kik me at queenofthefatty