forum  stuffing

stuffed belly noises. yay or nay?4 months

Who else likes belly noises? Particularly stuffed belly noises. In my opinion a girl with a stuffed belly is a turn on but a girl with a stuffed belly that is audibly gurgling and groaning is a HUGE turn on. It seems like belly noise fetishists are harder to find, and belly noises are not recorded and shared enough, or ever included in stuffing videos. There are some out there, but usually harder to find. Am I right?

Love them.

My GF has a noisy stomach no matter how much she's eaten. Often I'll lay my head on her glorious belly and listen while lightly touching the lower parts of her belly. The more noises it makes the more I get aroused. It's Not a huge kink for me, but definitely something I enjoy.

Absolutely love them! God I'd love to stuff someone to the brim and lay on their belly, listening to it grumble and gurgle!😍

Yay times a billion. Stuffed tummy noises are one of my favorites.

stuffed belly noises. yay or nay?3 months

ellianna evvs:
Yay times a billion. Stuffed tummy noises are one of my favorites.

Really!? Then we should chat and share some belly noise stories together! Or maybe even share our own belly noises with each other! I have been searching forever for a girl who can appreciate this with me. If you're interested in a little harmless chatting for now, I'd love to talk to you about our weird kink, lol. Feel free to message me!

Bigfatbellyfan:
Love them.

My GF has a noisy stomach no matter how much she's eaten. Often I'll lay my head on her glorious belly and listen while lightly touching the lower parts of her belly. The more noises it makes the more I get aroused. It's Not a huge kink for me, but definitely something I enjoy.

Well lucky you! Sounds like you got a good thing going for ya, well done. I'm with though man, the more noise they make, the more arrousing it is. However for me it's a huge kink, and I wish it wasn't such a niche fetish that seems to be more uncommon than most belly related fetishes and kinks...

Ligr77:
Absolutely love them! God I'd love to stuff someone to the brim and lay on their belly, listening to it grumble and gurgle!😍

Dude right!?! I would die to find a girl who would let me do that... it's something I dream of for sure. Have you ever been able to listen to a girls stuffed belly before?

I loooove stuffed belly noises! Mostly because I'm into vore, but a stuffed gurgly tummy is positively heavenly. I love seeing my beloved get nice and stuffed then him letting me snuggle up to his round belly and hearing it all digest. :'D