Stuffing

Bloating with thick liquids

Does anyone have any experience stuffing with large quantities of pudding, shakes, jell-o, or the like? What difference in fullness did you feel compared to thinner liquids like water, and do they take any longer to leave the stomach? I have a thickening agent that I want to use to try and train my capacity.
6 years

I tried the thickener I bought, aptly named Thick-It, with half a gallon of water, with another regular half gallon on the side. While the taste was a bit odd, the thick texture did seem to make it easier to down more and faster than I usually do. At times I get a bit queasy from the sloshing after drinking a lot, but I was able to get almost the entire 2 quarts of thickened water down at once with no problem! My belly feel a lot more solid and wobbly as opposed to sloshy while moving, which was an interesting experience on it's own, almost like when I quickly wolfed down almost a gallon of jell-o. I do believe this should help me bloat alot more in a small amount of time. On my days off from work I may give stuffing with large amounts of pudding or shakes a try, as lactose intolerance is my worst enemy.
6 years

I did this by accident, but it was a happy accident I would do again.
I was going to have a fruit smoothie and follow that up with some jello to get stuffed, but then I thought that I could mix the two, and the jello would just be thicker because of the fruit. It didn't work, and instead the jello never quite totally congealed.
I started with a spoon, but it was slightly too soupy, then went to a straw, but it was too thick. It was perfect for chugging.
I was so full and heavy and bloated like with liquid, but it lasted so much longer.
6 years

JayDee303:
I was going to have a fruit smoothie and follow that up with some jello to get stuffed, but then I thought that I could mix the two, and the jello would just be thicker because of the fruit. It didn't work, and instead the jello never quite totally congealed.

About how much of each did you use? And did you mix the smoothie in while the jello was still liquid, and put it into the fridge to jell-ify?
6 years

I made a full blender of smoothie 1st and put it in the freezer while I boiled water for the 3 packs of jello. I mixed the powder with the boiling water, then I poured the smoothie on while it was still warm, but not steaming. I sat it in the fridge for 4 hours.
6 years