Gaining

Lipoinjection

Does anyone think any doctors would be willing to perform lipoinjection? Obviously the opposite of liposuction, but instead they would remove fat from one person (who wants to be thin) and insert it into someone who wants to be fat.
6 years

Lipoinjection

kangaroo:
If someone wanted to actually do this, I would do it at my clinic, but it is quite costly. Usual prices for fat transfer are between $5000-20,000. This is based on amount of areas liposuctioned.

Surely there's a feedist discount?
6 years

Lipoinjection

Actually I did see a TV show about plastic surgery where a mother with two daughters in their late teens bought them operations. The slender daughter got a breast augmentation. The fat daughter basically moved her fat around to give her more of an hourglass shape.

They both looked good before but looked even better after the surgeries. Especially the fat girl! And I liked the fat-acceptance angle, the idea that she loved to eat and wasn't going to change that and that was okay.
6 years

Lipoinjection

kangaroo:
If you're a fan of "curves" and exagerrated female shape, fat transfer is an incredible field. I fit into that category. But some prefer huge bellies and that's ok too! smiley

Wait, that's your specialty? Exaggerated hourglass shaping for fat girls?
6 years

Lipoinjection

kangaroo:
I do a lot of brazilian butt lifts, breast implants, lipo sculpting, and face work...

Do you reckon a lot of plus-sized models have belly fat removed? A lot of them have big hips, busts, thighs and butts with disproportionately small bellies. I've always wondered if plastic surgery was involved.
6 years

Lipoinjection

kangaroo:
I'd have to look at someone in person to definitiely say,

How about a video? Here's an example. These gals are quite big but have hardly any tummy. What's the verdict?
6 years