forum  story writing

when you fall upon the outer limits of wg-genre literature's inaccuracy4 months

Some amateurs in WG/BBW erotica-genre writing through the Web need to focus back over reality, before to start posting anything new which risk to highly discomfort my picky reading.

I mean, I found nothing wrong about the semi-realistic fledge of such literature (factually, I REALLY love it) and proses about some random protagonists - whoever we talk about an ex-beehive queen, the athletically-active rookie-on-desk from the office, a cocky foodie granted by some so-calledly limitless high-level metabolism before to be strike by either Mid-Twenties or Thirties' Syndrome, a bimbo, a tokenized POC chick or whatever any stereotyped character type you know : who've seen their whole ways of life been inexorably disturbed off by a mere doughnut, subconsequently thus sloping downward whether she want to or not into the Sunken Place of overwhelmingly back-to-back situations, discounted overindulgence, favorable obesity-ridden environments or their dysfunctional wardrobe reguliarly updated every single week...

But, when you manage yourself to turn a humane twig only a few chapters later into an everwobbly, past-the-knees-bellied, self-caboosed BigCuties Veteran-level porcin pawg at ONLY 170 FREAKING pounds!!!!.... thou shall not deserve your high-tech magic lantern, brother. 😒😒😒😷

#anythingthatridiculeisjusttoxic #youshallnotpass #runfools#welcomeintothesunkenplaceofbottomlessbulls**t

when you fall upon the outer limits of wg-genre literature's inaccuracy4 months

That is true. Some people want to write a quick story but in fact is unrealistic. The best stories I read here had more than 20 chapters

when you fall upon the outer limits of wg-genre literature's inaccuracy3 months

Look again at the name of this site. Then realize not every writer who makes the effort to share his or her fantasies holds a journalism degree nor even cares about reality.

In the meantime perhaps share with us something of yours?

Always interested in reading a masterfully written, articulate story exploring the fetish.

B

Popadopalus:
That is true. Some people want to write a quick story but in fact is unrealistic. The best stories I read here had more than 20 chapters

Lol. I noticed that either.

Built4com4t:
Look again at the name of this site. Then realize not every writer who makes the effort to share his or her fantasies holds a journalism degree nor even cares about reality.

In the meantime perhaps share with us something of yours?

Always interested in reading a masterfully written, articulate story exploring the fetish.

B

Actually, I already wrote a few stories since many years (in both French - my main language - & English) .

But besides this Sci-Fi/Whodunit-genre interactive story about nutritive pills capable to subsantially fatten up their users in a matter of hours if abused - and four presumed victims to 80,000-cal units expositions - I once posted here and through other websites I still hesitate to publish any of them because of both my White Page Syndrome, vocabulary obsessions and above all the fear to post a fiction too similar to an another. But I should.

I thought about posting a couple or two here before Holidays. But not here : this website cannot allow any textual style or different police.

Yeah, right ........ rotflmao.

I've actually been putting together the story "The Big Scoop". This story focuses on over the top unbelievable wg but I'd like to know what the real problem is with "Magical" or "Science?" wg if that's mentioned here. I'm hoping to better myself as a writer and if something more sudden doesn't click with people that'd be good to know.

Thoughts?

Write what turns you on first.

second, write to turn others on...while intantly huge wg is fun and arousing for many, you'll please many more by keeping the facts believable and somewhat realistic.