forum  general

i want to get huge but would destroy my marriage3 weeks

I need to double my weight. I'm 255 now and want to be over 500 pounds. If I keep gaining, though, my wife will not understand and she'll be so disappointed. I love her, but I'm so driven by my desire to get fatter and fatter. It's the strongest feeling ever, like it's at the core of my sexuality. I am so turned on by my fat I quiver and tremble at the thought of growing huge. I need this, but the thought of losing my partner is slowing me down. I'm so frustrated, I don't know what to do. I want to be sucking down milk shakes and jars of peanut butter all day, but I can't do that and maintain my life and my marriage. So torn. Any ideas?

Talk to her about it. See what see thinks. You guys got married you shouldn't be afraid to say anything to them

She would not understand. It would consume her with sadness.

I'd say talk to her, have a sit down with her and tell her exactly how you feel, have a discussion about it. Even tell her that you'll start with only 15-20 pounds and you'll go to the doctor regularly if that's what she would like just so she knows your safe

explain to her if you don't do it you will never be happy.